McIntosh Labs D150 Digital Control Center Audio Component Pre-Amplifier
Free Shipping Included! McIntosh Labs D150 Digital Control Center Audio Component Pre-Amplifier by McIntosh Labs at The Met Theatre. MPN: D150. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The D150 digital stereo preamplifier expands McIntosh's digital music capabilities by supporting many of the newest digital audio formats such as DSD
Features & Highlights
- Balanced and unbalanced connections are available for both variable and fixed volume audio outputs, providing flexibility in setting up and connecting your system.
- Simply add an amplifier, a pair of speakers and a digital source for a complete digital based stereo system.
- It's also flexible enough to be used as a headphone amplifier; just connect your digital sources and a pair of headphones for a personal listening experience.
- Features an 8 channel, 32-bit, 500kHz D/A converter with wide dynamic range and extremely low distortion. D/A converter is used in stereo Quad Balanced mode.
- Music at all levels is reproduced with extreme precision and elegance.
|Item Weight:||13.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.5 x 3.88 x 3.88 inches|
|Package Weight:||30.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||25 x 12.2 x 12.2 inches|