Product Description & Reviews
The D150 digital stereo preamplifier expands McIntosh's digital music capabilities by supporting many of the newest digital audio formats such as DSD and DXD. A USB input accepts up to 32-bit/384kHz signals and supports DSD64, DSD128, DXD 352.8kHz and DXD 384kHz. Two coaxial and two optical inputs accept up to 24-bit/192kHz signals. It is a simple solution to add the latest digital music formats to your existing system. It shares the classic facade, knobs and handcrafted black-glass front panels as all other McIntosh components in a small form factor of just under 4" in height.
Features & Highlights
- Balanced and unbalanced connections are available for both variable and fixed volume audio outputs, providing flexibility in setting up and connecting your system.
- Simply add an amplifier, a pair of speakers and a digital source for a complete digital based stereo system.
- It's also flexible enough to be used as a headphone amplifier; just connect your digital sources and a pair of headphones for a personal listening experience.
- Features an 8 channel, 32-bit, 500kHz D/A converter with wide dynamic range and extremely low distortion. D/A converter is used in stereo Quad Balanced mode.
- Music at all levels is reproduced with extreme precision and elegance.
|Item Weight:||13.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.5 x 3.88 x 3.88 inches|
|Package Weight:||30.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||25 x 12.2 x 12.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.