Product Description & Reviews
The Clearaudio Nano V2 provides real high-end performance at a truly budget price.
Clearaudio has achieved this breakthrough by using a simple, elegant and astonishingly effective design perspective. The printed circuit board is embedded within a massive precision-CNC-machined aluminum block that forms a resonance-free chassis. The miniature size of the Nano V2 ensures outstanding technical results and unheard of quietness within its price range!
The latest sophisticated surface-mount technology is used in conjunction with precision electronic components and extremely short signal paths, leading to a pure, hum and noise-free music reproduction. The fully dual-mono design features separate left and right switches for input loading, gain control and MM / MC selection, and a subsonic filter. The Nano V2 will extract the best results from virtually any phono cartridge.
Features & Highlights
- •Amplification: 54 to 68 dB (MC - Mode) - 34 to 48 dB (MM - Mode)
- •Inputs / outputs: asymmetrical (RCA)
- •MM / MC - input: switchable (at bottom) - •Input load: 47 kΩ / 220pF / MM -
- •S/N: 70 dB ("A" Weighted) - Channel separation: > 80 db (1 kHz)
- •Dimensions (W/D/H in mm): 85 x 106 x 25 - Weight: 500 g (Phonostage and power supply)
|Part Number:||Nano V2|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.