Product Description & Reviews
Functioning as the control center of the box designs Series of products, the pre box S allows you to easily switch between multiple inputs while providing high-quality amplification. The pre box S was designed to drive the amp box S or two amp box S Mono amplifiers and Features Ultra low-noise IC chips and dual-mono circuitry for exceptional audio fidelity and superior channel separation. The massive metal chassis effectively rejects any external vibration and shields the amplification stages from electromagnetic interference. There is a 12V trigger output to control other components and an IR remote is included to wirelessly switch inputs and adjust the volume potentiometer in real time. The pre box S from Pro-Ject is a simple, high-quality preamplifier made to fit perfectly at the center of your entire box designs system.
Features & Highlights
- Ultra low-noise IC chips and dual-mono circuitry for exceptional Audio fidelity and superior Channel separation
- Neutral, transparent sound Staging with impressively quiet noise floor
- Two line-level stereo inputs and one line-level preamp output
- Motorized volume control using high-quality potentiometer
- Massive metal casework protects unit from vibrations and electromagnetic interference
|Manufacturer:||Vertical Cubed dba SUMIKO|
|Model:||Pre Box S (silver)|
|Part Number:||Pre Box S (silver)|
|Publisher:||Vertical Cubed dba SUMIKO|
|Studio:||Vertical Cubed dba SUMIKO|
|MPN:||Pre Box S (silver)|
|Item Weight:||1.39 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.06 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.2 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.