Product Description & Reviews
The all-new Hi-Fi 2 Expander adds 8 zones of amplification for a total of 16. This expansion amplifier features a form factor similar to the main amplifier, and is available in a either a vented enclosure or on a structured wiring backplate. A single ribbon cable (provided with the expansion amplifier) connects the two together, linking sources and control with the main amplifier. The expansion amplifier is required to be mounted below the main amplifier, within 6 inches. Expansion amplifiers are shipped with 8 VSCs. The expansion amplifier has variable line outputs for zones 9 and 16.
Features & Highlights
- Only products shipped and sold by Amazon.com (not third-party sellers) are eligible for full warranty and technical support offered by Leviton
- This kit expands the Hi-Fi 2 Multi-Room Audio System from 8 Zone, 8 Source to a full 16 Zone, 8 Source
- Equipped with 2 variable outputs for additional amplification
- Single connection to main amplifier. Built-in power supply
- Includes Expansion Cable, 8 Volume-Source Controls, manuals, and Enclosure. (Not for use with Hi-Fi 2 Four Zone, Four Source System)
|Item Size:||18 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.3 x 11.4 x 11.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.