Product Description & Reviews
Dayton Audio's versatile APA150 power amplifier delivers 75 watts per channel in its full-range stereo configuration, or 150 watts into 8 ohms when in bridge-mono mode. A built-in, switchable low-pass filter also makes the APA150 a great subwoofer amp!Virtually noise-free fan operation for near field applications. Sleek modern design looks good in any audio system. High current, discrete output transistors that run cool and quiet. Adjustable 50-150 Hz low pass crossover gives you the room control you need.
Features & Highlights
- Virtually noise-free fan operation for near field applications
- Sleek modern design looks good in any audio system
- High current, discrete output transistors that run cool and quiet
- Adjustable 50-150 Hz low pass crossover gives you the room control you need
- Gold-plated 5-way binding posts that accept up to 8 AWG wire
|Item Size:||6 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||12.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 8.2 x 8.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.