Product Description & Reviews
The SMP250 table top 250 watt high-powered subwoofer amp with a built-in crossover network is designed to be used with higher wattage passive subwoofers. This exceptional subwoofer amplifier puts out high currents of wattage to your subwoofer so you get that nice kick to your bass. With the low pass crossover and phase switch, you can tighten the level of the bass signal going to the subwoofer. The high-pass ins/outs provide you the option to send the signal back into your sound system. Includes bolt-on rack ears. Dual Voltage 110/220V.
Features & Highlights
- 250 W Peak Power / 150W Continuous RMS Single Channel Mono
- Variable High Cut Filter 30Hz - 150Hz; front panel Knob
- Additional Front panel controls: Phase Switch and Volume Control
- Choice of Signal Level Input or LFE (Low Frequency Effects)
- Maximum Output: two 8 ohm Sub Woofers or Single 8 ohm DVC Woofer
- Shipping: This item does not ship outside the U.S
|Item Size:||19.25 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||19.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||19 x 8.2 x 8.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.