Nobsound Little Bear T11 6N2/12AX7 Vacuum&Valve Tube Phono Turntable Preamplifier; MM RIAA LP Vinyl Record Player Preamp; Stereo HiFi Audio Pre-Amplifier
Free Shipping Included! Nobsound Little Bear T11 6N2/12AX7 Vacuum&Valve Tube Phono Turntable Preamplifier; MM RIAA LP Vinyl Record Player Preamp; Stereo HiFi Audio Pre-Amplifier by Nobsound at The Met Theatre. MPN: 4330356326. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Technical Specifications: Output Voltage: 2.0V Gain = 48dB Input RIAA ≤ 5mV THD ≤ 0.5% Frequency Response: standard characters Signal to Noise
- Output Voltage: 2.0V
- Gain = 48dB
- Input RIAA ≤ 5mV
- THD ≤ 0.5%
- Frequency Response: standard characters
- Signal to Noise Ratio ≥ 65dB(A)1KHz (input: 10mV; output: 0.7V)
- Power supply: AC110V(115V) 60Hz/50Hz
- 1 × Preamplifier
- 1 × 6Z4 Tube
- 3 × 6N2 Tubes
- 3 × Metal Tube Covers
- 4 × Acrylic Tube Covers
- 1 × Power Cable
- 1 × GND wire
Q: I got a loud hum with T11.
A: At first, we have to clarify that all phono preamps have a certain of background noise. It won't be loud, while a little loud is normal. Besides, there are many factors.
- Reason A: T11 isn't connected to ground well.
While the device is playing music, picking up the GND copper part of T11 with your fingers. If the background noise is much lower, then T11 isn't connected to the ground. For this issue, we prepared a 3m wire in the package for you to solve it by yourself. Just use it to connect the GND with any large mental item in your home like windows or mental tables.
- Reason B: T11 doesn't match with your amplifier well.
Digital amplifiers cannot be connected to the ground directly, which may cause T11 much noise. For this issue, you can just set the T11 GND switch (on the back of it) to OFF. However, this will lead to bad noise from T11 itself as it is not connected to the ground. You can only choose the bearable way. That's why we recommend using professional pure HiFi amplifiers (no Bluetooth will be better).
- Reason C: The RCA wire has a poor quality.
A good RCA wire will be equipped with an anti-jamming magnetic ring, which can effectively reduce various interference.
Features & Highlights
- Little Bear T11 is a pure tube phono preamplifier working with MM cartridge turntables only. Please make sure your turntable is equipped with a PHONO signal output instead of a LINE output.
- Little Bear T11 is based on T10 with improvement. Compared to T10, T11 has lower background noise at normal volume. Its sound performance is better with increased liveness.
- Adopting a conventional active RIAA equalization phono stage circuit. There is 3 metal covers and 4 acrylic covers for those tubes. And you will be able to choose which type as you like.
- Supporting 6N2/12AX7 tubes, which offers many replaceable tubes for you like 6H2,6H2n (For 6N2 type) and 12AX7B,6N4(9PIN),ECC83,5751 (For 12AX7 type).
- On the bottom of the description, there is a few Q&A for buyers who might meet the humming problem. If you encounter a similar issue, please check those tips, which have covered most of conditions.
|Package Weight:||5.88 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.65 x 4.49 x 4.49 inches|