Product Description & Reviews
The XSP-1 Gen 2 combines a pure, all-analog, audiophile topology with an advanced digital control system. This maintains the purity of the audio signal, while offering advanced features, resolution, and accuracy far surpassing traditional designs. The XSP-1 Gen 2 delivers an uncompromised listening experience in Reference Playback mode by totally avoiding single ended to balanced conversions from the signal path. Combined with instrumentation grade relays for input selection and high voltage, and a digitally-controlled analog resistor ladder network with 0.5dB per step resolution for volume, the XSP-1 Gen 2 maintains signal integrity and near perfect channel matching - even at very low listening levels. In terms of fine-tuning the sound of your system, most audiophile preamps are "take it or leave it", offering little or no control over the interaction between your speakers and room. Not the XSP-1 Gen 2. It includes precision contour controls that allow you to tailor the high frequency and low frequency response of your system for perfect results in your listening environment. For absolute neutrality, the contour controls operate by switching networks of precision discrete tuning components in and out, and can, of course, be completely bypassed. The XSP-1 Gen 2 packs a long list of features that make it the ideal centerpiece for your high performance audio system. It includes analog bass management for perfect integration with 2.1 or 2.2 systems, as well as a high current, load-invariant headphone amplifier, an external signal processor loop, trigger inputs and outputs, and a full-featured milled aluminum remote control. A large VFD display shows system status messages and provides visual confirmation of all actions and settings. Unlike many other preamps these days, the XSP-1 includes a truly stunning and extremely quiet phone preamplifier with inputs for both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges (with user-selectable loading)
Features & Highlights
- Exceptional sound quality via an all-analog, fully balanced, differential signal path with vanishingly low noise and distortion.
- Tight-tolerance surface mount components and short, precisely matched signal paths deliver a superb, tightly focused acoustic signature.
- Excellent input and output flexibility: 2 sets of balanced inputs, 4 sets of unbalanced inputs, one set of band one set of unbalanced main outputs.
- Audiophile quality, load invariant, high current headphone amplifier with independent level control and memory.
- Full analog bass management with independent, individually configurable, Link witz-Riley 12 dB/octave high-pass and low-pass filters for the mains and subs.
|Manufacturer:||Emotiva Audio Corporation|
|Publisher:||Emotiva Audio Corporation|
|Studio:||Emotiva Audio Corporation|
|Item Size:||10 x 19 x 19 inches|
|Package Weight:||27.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.2 x 9.9 x 9.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.