Little Bear M1 6N2/12AX7 Vacuum Tube Balanced Microphone Preamplifier inside 48V Phantom Power; HiFi KTV XLR/6.35mm MIC Pre-Amp; Audiophile 2-Channel Preamp for Condenser MIC Music Recording Equipment
Little Bear M1 6N2/12AX7 Vacuum Tube Balanced Microphone Preamplifier inside 48V Phantom Power; HiFi KTV XLR/6.35mm MIC Pre-Amp; Audiophile 2-Channel Preamp for Condenser MIC Music Recording Equipment by Nobsound at The Met Theatre. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Using tips: After turning on the device, please wait about 15 seconds before pluging your microphone into it. When turning on or off the +48V
- After turning on the device, please wait about 15 seconds before pluging your microphone into it.
- When turning on or off the +48V phantom power, please press the MUTE key to avoid background noise in the output.
- Tube model -- 6Z4; 6N2(default; can be replaced with 6H2N etc.) or ECC83(not included; can be replaced with 12AX7, 12AX7B, 6N4, 5751 etc.)
- Power supply -- Built-in +48V Phantom Power
- One key "MUTE" function
- Output level controler
- Input -- XLR, TRS 6.35mm JACK
- Output -- XLR, TRS 6.35mm JACK
- Working voltage -- 110V~130V / 220V~240V
- Frequency response -- 50~20000Hz
- Dimensions -- D238×W165×H40 mm / 9.37*6.5*1.57 inch (not including tube height)
- Weight: 2.2KG(net), 2.8KG(with package)
- 1 × finished microphone preamplifier
- 1 × Power cable
- 1 × Acrylic panel(to cover the transformer)
- 3 × tubes(2*6N2, 1*6Z4)
- 3 × Tube cover
- 10 × screws
Features & Highlights
- This is Douk Audio Studio with Little Bear newest pure tube balanced microphone preamplifier in 2017. Compared with hybrid preamplifiers which use transistors to amplify sound, M1 will amplify all signals via vacuum tubes(6N2). Furthermore, it also uses a rectifier tube(6Z4) in the power part. In this way, the specific characteristics of vacuum tubes can be showed in the sound output, which make the sound more clear, warm and charming.
- M1 supports balanced/unbalanced input/output. With the bulit-in phantom power, it can provide much convenience and little background noise while using your microphones especially with balanced input. Since noise can't be reducted with unbalanced input, it is normal that there is more noise. While using a microphone with metal case, please use a microphone support instead of touching it directly to avoid noise.
- M1 has a warm sound output and a powerful amplifying effect. It will be very suitable for recording, karaoke and webcast. Its special "one button to mute" function will add much convenience while chatting online. What's more, M1 also supports two kinds of vacuum tubes: 6N2 and ECC83, which will be a good news for some professional audiophiles.
- High-end preamplification for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources, especially have an amazing performance for studio-grade condenser MIC. Perfectly matches your studio, live and hard disk recording setup. Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box.
- To be on the safe side, we provide 3 tube covers in the package. The covers can not only protect the tubes, but also avoid scald. While working, the temperature of the tube glass will be about 70~80℃. It would be better to install the covers.