Product Description & Reviews
Preamplifiers are the the heart of any high-end music system controlling input selection, the critical first amplification stage, volume and balance functions, and the all important electrical isolation between sources and power amplifiers. Place the BHK Signature Preamplifier between your musical sources, such as a phono preamp, DAC, tuner or auxiliary source-and your power amplifier-and magic happens. Suddenly you are enveloped in a wealth of musicality you've not yet experienced: deeper, wider soundstaging, improved separation of instruments and voices, Subterranean bass, extended highs, and an openness you have yet to experience without this instrument in the system.
Features & Highlights
- Zero-loss vacuum tube input stage. User accessible switch allows both 12 volt and 6 volt tubes to be used. Differentially coupled balanced MOSFET output stage. All through hole construction (no surface mount parts). PRP resistors in signal path.
- 5 RCA Single ended inputs. 5 XLR balanced inputs. Single ended and balanced outputs. Single ended and balanced outputs can be used together or separate. Fully balanced input to output.
- High current oversized power transformer. Fully regulated power supplies using BHK designed MOSFET discrete voltage regulators. Full BHK designed zero feedback, discrete MOSFET headphone stage. Remote control.
- Front panel standby button for vacuum tube stage. -3dB greater than 200kHz. Volume and balance through a revolutionary new combination of gain and attenuation control.
- Two output DC control triggers. Easy access to tubes if you want to roll with different ones. Each input can be configured as a HT bypass.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.