Product Description & Reviews
This is an audio power amplifier board that strengthens low-power, inaudible electronic audio signals such as the signal from radio receiver or electric guitar pickup to a level that is strong enough for driving loudspeakers or headphones. Power amplifiers make the signal audible to listeners. It is the final electronic stage in a typical audio playback chain before the signal is sent to the loudspeakers and speaker enclosures. Specifications: Chip: TPA3116 Audio Input: Bluetooth, USB, TF, audio input jack Audio Format: MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC Output Power: 50W+50W(stereo)+100W(subwoofer) Suitable Impedance: 4, 6, 8ohm speaker Input Voltage: 12~26V DC Size: 124 x 80mm / 4.88 x 3.15" Package Includes: 1 x Amplifier Board
Features & Highlights
- Digital amplifier has a higher overload capacity than analog amplifier, and it won't cause crossover distortion, transient inter modulation distortion and you don't have to worry about the loudspeaker internal resistance
- It supports many audio input ways including Bluetooth, USB, TF card and audio input jack
- Dual channel of 50W+50W power output, 100W subwoofer output and a wide input voltage range from 12V to 26V DC
- Sound quality is very good by using this audio power amplifier module
- Applicable speaker impedance are 4/6/8 ohm, great for turning normal speaker into Bluetooth speaker
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.38 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.75 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.