Product Description & Reviews
Yamaha's policy of always putting sound quality first, combined with decades of experience in producing fine speakers, ensures that the sound of these speakers is superior to that of many other in-ceiling speakers. the ns-ic800, ns-ic600 and ns-ics600 use a blue pp. (polypropylene) mica cone woofer and fluid-cooled soft- dome swivel tweeter in a coaxial design. the tweeter swivels so it can be aimed for most effective high frequency output. the ns-ic400 features a Yamaha original double-layer cone that delivers very natural sound tonality. a unique ridge-shape aluminum center cap with a stepped speaker surround eliminates mid-high frequency peaks, so the sound is delivered smoothly and musically. General information - manufacturer - Yamaha corporation general information - manufacturer part number - ns-ic600wh general information - manufacturer website address - Yamaha general information - brand name - Yamaha general information - product model - ns-ic600 general information - product name - ns-ic600 speaker general information - packaged quantity - 2 general information - product type - speaker technical information - crossover type - 2-way technical information - rms output power - 110 w technical information - driver type - dome technical information - minimum frequency response - 65 Hz technical information - maximum frequency response - 28 kHz technical information - impedance - 8 ohm technical information - crossover frequency - 3.20 kHz technical information - sensitivity - 90 db. physical characteristics - color - white physical characteristics - depth - 4.3" physical characteristics - diameter - 9.0" physical characteristics - weight (approximate) - 3.30 lb.
Features & Highlights
- Crossover Type-2-way;Maximum Frequency Response-28 kHz; Physical Characteristics-Color-White;
- RMS Output Power-110 W;Impedance-8 Ohm; Physical Characteristics-Depth-4.3;
- Driver Type-Dome; Crossover Frequency-3.20 kHz; Physical Characteristics-Diameter-9.0;
- Slim profile design for flush in-celing or wall mounting
- Sealed back cover protects against dust and moisture
- Paintable grill and large mounting clamp
- Polypropylene mica cone woofer for high-performance mid/low sound reproduction
- Grain-finished acoustic baffle with spiral pattern for natural sound dispersion
|Item Weight:||3.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Acoustic Audio by Goldwood
mpn: CS-I63S-7S, ean: 0849155017422,