Product Description & Reviews
Theater Solutions by Goldwood pair of in-wall speakers are newly designed for consumers who demand powerful bass in a compact package. High quality, lush bass and a full bodied sound at an affordable price. These speakers are perfect playing movie soundtracks or Mozart sonatas. Made with only the highest quality, moisture resistant materials to deliver unsurpassed sound in any listening environment. Sophisticated design and measurement equipment, including computer assisted design software were used to design these speakers to achieve an optimized balance and interface between components to give better quality performance and longer life. Their easy in-wall installation and ultra wide sound dispersion design make them ideal for discreet, single or multi-room installations. All of Theater Solutions models feature the latest swing-out dog leg mounting system for easy installation; paintable white aluminum grills that offer added rust protection in moisture-prone areas such as bathrooms, kitchens and saunas; as well as a fabric scrim inside the grill that hides the drivers from view and will not interfere with the sound. The woven bullet proof fiber 8" driver was designed for extended throw providing a full range of tones coupled with bullet-proof, time-tested toughness. The 1 inch pivoting silk and titanium dome tweeter pivots to direct sound at listeners, and its back chamber smooth's and extends its performance. All of these state of the art components and infra-red knock outs for remote control possibilities all add up to superior quality and design at a value that is second to none! Great symphony sound when used in conjunction with Theater Solutions in-ceiling speakers!
Features & Highlights
- Theater Solutions TS80W in wall speakers, recommended power is 10-250 watts per speaker, efficiency is 93dB, frequency response is 30Hz-20 kHz, 8ohm, 2-way design and functionality
- 8" woven fiber bulletproof cone woofers with butyl rubber surrounds, pivoting silk titanium dome tweeters, 2nd order 12dB per octave crossovers, spring loaded raw wire connections
- Paint-able frames and grills, low profile housings designed for easy installation, unique wall locking mounting system, no mounting hardware needed, cut out templates, full instructions included
- Cut out size is 12.75" x 8.75" per speaker, overall size is 14.125" x 10.6275" per speaker, mounting depth is 3.5625" per speaker, designed and engineered in the USA
- Use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, surround sound, home theater, offices or commercial, this listing and price is for 1 pair / 2 in wall speakers
|Manufacturer:||Goldwood Sound, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Goldwood Sound, Inc.|
|Studio:||Goldwood Sound, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.57 x 14.13 x 14.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.