Product Description & Reviews
The TC-750LC has the same discrete, time-proven design as our TC-750, but adds an output attenuator control to allow gain reduction when called for. This preamp features better specs than the phono sections built into many component stereo receivers and amps! Careful PCB layout and 1% tolerance resistors resulting in extremely accurate RIAA equalization makes this the choice for use with high-end audio systems and sound cards. If you're looking to make archival quality copies of LPs on CD-R, or just looking to hear that analog LP sound produced without coloration or added background noise, this is definitely worth the small additional cost. Very nice packaging makes this an excellent gift choice for the audio perfectionist. This listing includes our standard 500mA regulated SMPS power supply. See the installation manual PDF (link below) for more info about this model.
Features & Highlights
- Lifetime limited defective repair or exchange warranty; available in BLACK and SILVER
- RIAA freq response 20hz-20,000hz +/- 0.5dB, S/N ratio 85dB, MM gain 40dB
- Gold plated jacks and anodized metal casing provide optimum connectivity and shielding; ground wire terminal and LED power indicator
- Includes RCA cable, miniplug adaptor, 12VDC 500mA regulated SMPS AC adaptor
- BE SURE TO READ THRU THE INSTALLATION MANUAL PDF LINKED BELOW (look under PRODUCT INFORMATION / TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION)
|Item Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Boozhound Laboratories
mpn: Power Supply, ean: 0689756458602,