TEAC AI-503 Reference Bluetooth DSD DAC / Integrated Amp / Preamp / Headphone Amp (Silver)
TEAC AI-503 Reference Bluetooth DSD DAC / Integrated Amp / Preamp / Headphone Amp (Silver) by Teac at The Met Theatre. MPN: AI-503-S. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. High Performance Integrated AmplifierThe AI-503 is an integrated amp and USB DAC that supports inputs up to 11.2MHz DSD and 384kHz/32-bit PCM. The
High Performance Integrated AmplifierThe AI-503 is an integrated amp and USB DAC that supports inputs up to 11.2MHz DSD and 384kHz/32-bit PCM. The DAC/preamp which is the heart of the unit follows the same design concept of Teac's UD-503 and adopts a dual-mono circuit design that is fully balanced. Separate VERITA AK4490 D/A converters - made by Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation - are used for the left and right channels. In addition to a USB digital input (for Windows/Mac computers) optical/coaxial digital input and RCA analog input Teac has also enabled high-resolution wireless audio listening by including a LDAC-compatible Bluetooth receiver. Furthermore with a combined 3.5mm optical digital/stereo mini jack on the front panel the unit supports wired as well as wireless input from DAPs.The power amplifier uses a Class-D power amplifier (made by ICEpower a/s) that guarantees high resolution during the playback of delicate signals as well as high linearity at high volumes. This unit can power both compact bookshelf speakers (for desktop applications) and large floorstanding speakers. The pre-amp section uses a fully-balanced TEAC-QVCS high-precision volume control circuit with a 4-circuit construction. By maintaining detail levels at all resolutions the AI-503 creates a very realistic soundstage along with a high signal-to-noise ratio and excellent sense of space. By connecting an external power amplifier to the fitted pre-out jacks you can upgrade performance and create an even more capable audio system. The headphone amp section uses a discrete TEAC-HCLD circuit with a push-pull arrangement allowing it to drive even high-impedance headphones with ease. The two-stage High/Low gain switch enables optimal volume setting for everything from low-impedance in-ear monitors to high-impedance (600Ω) on-ear headphones. Furthermore the inclusion of a 3.5mm headphone jack one that supports a 4-pole separate ground connection allows excellent channel separation even
Features & Highlights
- USB DAC with a dual-mono configuration that supports resolutions up to 11.2MHz DSD and 384kHz/32bit PCM. Bluetooth receiver supports LDACTM/Qualcomm® aptXTM for high quality wireless audio quality. Headphone jack supports 3.5mm 4-pole separate ground connection. Combined stereo mini/optical digital jack on front panel, convenient for connecting digital audio players. Pre-amp section provides fully balanced transmission and uses TEAC-QVCS high-precision volume control circuit.
- High-output Class-D power amplifier (made by ICEpower a/s). Switchable filter types, including 4 PCM and 2 DSD digital filters. Pre-out jacks can be connected to both power amplifiers and active speakers. Two pairs of analog RCA inputs, as well as USB, optical and coaxial digital inputs (one each) on back panel. Dual analog level meters with adjustable brightness.
- Separate VERITA AK4490 D/A converters made by Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation used on left and right channels. Filter type can be switched, choosing from 2 DSD digital filters, as well as 4 PCM filters and off mode. Two built-in high-precision dedicated clocks for 44.1kHz and 48kHz signals and their multiples (enabled during USB asynchronous transmission). Headphone amp with discrete, push-pull circuit and a maximum output of 280mW+280mW (TEAC-HCLD circuit). Compliant with RoHS.
- Ground connection supported by 3.5mm 4-pole stereo headphone jack (combined with regular 3.5mm stereo mini type). High-capacity toroidal-core power transformers. Pair of RCA analog input jacks. Volume-controlled pair of RCA analog output (pre-out) jacks. USB/coaxial/optical digital inputs (one each on back panel).
- Combined round optical digital/3.5mm stereo mini jack (on front panel). Dual analog level meters with adjustable brightness. Low-energy consumption design and automatic power-saving function. All-metal enclosure provides both vibration resistance and a stylish appearance in an A4-page-sized footprint that can fit on a desk. Dedicated remote control included. IEC inlet.
|Package Weight:||9 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Teac, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 4330354359, ean: 6948068497124,
Features: - D30 supports USB ,Coaxial and Optical Fiber. Input range 16-24bit/44.1-192KHz - Two switches,two light indicators - Aluminum shell - XMOS asynchronous interface - Cirrus CS4398 decoding chip - Japan KOA resistance - Genmany WIMA capacitor...
mpn: GS-01, ean: 0693595462584,
With the classic tubes matching: 6N9P+EL34, GemTune GS-1 Tube Amplifier brings you firm and full mids, smooth highs and also deep lows. It is perfect for vocals (natural and sweet), strings, pipes and jazz. If you would like a tube amp with balance t...
mpn: 1, ean: 0519469026181,
- Tube Used : 6N8P, 6N5P（6080, 6080g, 6080w, 6AS7, 6AS7g, 6AS7w）
- Colour: Black, Silver
- Frequency: 10Hz~20kHz+/-1dB
- Distortion:Tube Used : 6N8P, 6N5P. Frequency: +/-1dB 10Hz~20kHz. Distortion: . Power handling c...
mpn: TAZH1ES, ean: 0027242900813,
Built with top grade materials and featuring Sony enhanced s-master Hex technology, the signature Series headphone amplifier provides the ultimate reproduction for high-resolution sound.Headphone output: balanced Connection: 4.4mm, 3.5mm x 2, XLR4/un...
By OSD Audio
mpn: AMP300, ean: 0810281014616,
Built like a brick, the OSD-AMP300 is an excellent power amplifier for pro and residential applications. This is a high current (2 Ohm Stable) two channel power amplifier that is overload stable. It's ideal for use as a remote amplifier or as a singl...
By Peachtree Audio
mpn: DECCO125SKY, ean: 0703340873234,
Enjoy Your Music in a New WayThe decco125 is powerful - 120 watts per channel of power. PLUS - as with all Peachtree integrated amps - it's versatile with an on-board DAC for your computer CD player TV or other digital devices. The phono section...
By Soyuz Microphones
The Soyuz SU-013 Small Diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone is the newest member of the Soyuz family. In a break from tradition, the SU-013 is available in both Soyuz signature cream and brass and in black, for applications requiring a less visually co...
mpn: BG-TPU100B, ean: 0021112230536,
- Bogen 100 watt wall-mounted telephone paging amplifier- Inputs for 600-ohm balanced telephone line LO-Z balanced microphone and background music- Integral automatic level control circuit for controlling pages made by persons with varying voice leve...
mpn: BL-02, ean: 0693595539941,
EL34B tube upgraded to PSVANE brand .Particularly Ideal for Vocal Music & Chords. Class A Single Ended Amplifier to reduce distortion;stereo Hi-Fi Integrated Amplifier brings you exquisite & refined music. Self-Biasing Design; Analog Inputs; Output t...
mpn: A-S1100SL, ean: 0027108950464,
Complete inheritance of the emotional and dynamic sound delivered from Yamaha. Enjoy superior audio quality with dedicated single-ended, high-grade integrated amplification that faithfully draws out all of the intrinsic value of your favorite players...