TDA7498E Mono Stereo Audio Power Amplifier Receiver Mini Hi-Fi Class D Professional Integrated Amp for Home Speaker 220W x 1 + Power Supply
Free Shipping Included! TDA7498E Mono Stereo Audio Power Amplifier Receiver Mini Hi-Fi Class D Professional Integrated Amp for Home Speaker 220W x 1 + Power Supply by Fosi Audio at The Met Theatre. MPN: SD3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Quick tips:1. Please plug the power cord into the amp THEN the wall, plug the audio cables into amp THEN switch on.Some customers may see some
1. Please plug the power cord into the amp THEN the wall, plug the audio cables into amp THEN switch on.
Some customers may see some slight sparks flying when they plug the power supply into the amplifier, because they use it in wrong way, you need to connect the amp to the power supply first, then plug the power supply into the 110v AC outlet, don't worry about the sparks, because this is class d amplifier, the capacitors need to charge when the power in, it's normal and safe.
2. The amp will off when you switch off, but it's normal that the power LED light stay on even switch off, the power LED light on means the power supply in.
3. What will cause noise?
Poor quality audio cables, Sound source, Speakers, Other interfering signals;Incompletely connections.
4. How to judge whether the noise from the amplifier?
Unplug the RCA cable, connect this amp to speakers, and then plug into the power supply, power on and volume on, hear whether noise exists on speakers, if noise existed, the noise may from speakers or amp, so you need to change speakers for further confirmation. If no noise the noise may from the audio source.
🍎With Bass and Treble Control version: B076P2VS9H .
1. Power supply range: DC12v-32v;
2. THD: ≤ 0.04%;
3. Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (±1 dB);
4. SNR: ≥ 98dB;
5. Input sensitivity: ≤ 280mV;
6. Terminating impedance: 2Ohm - 8Ohm;
7. MAX output power: 220Watt;
8. Input mode: Analog RCA;
9. Power supply: 19V 4.74A 90W;
10. Supplied Accessories: Amplifier, Power supply, AC power cord, Manual.
Features & Highlights
- Adopt Texas Instruments TDA7498E chip to get clear audio sound, No pop, no audible noise, dead silent when nothing is playing through it.
- 220W X 1(4 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.04% THD DC32V Input), for outdoor/ bookshelf/ computer/ desktop /ceiling /floor standing speakers, can use iPod, Phone, MP3 players, TV, Echo Dot, CD players, or Streaming Media players as input.
- Home Hi-Fi mono integrated amplifier, Exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound; Ship with 19v 90watt power adapter and power cord that can be matched with this digital amp physically as well as electrically;
- Aluminum shell and Aluminum knob to sure high quality, Manufacturer-Direct, free lifetime technical support, and 18-month manufacturer's warranty. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com, we will reply to you within 8 hours;
- Simple compact design but practical and powerful, small size, good looks, simple functionality, and excellent sound quality;
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|