TDA7498E 2 Channel Stereo Audio Amplifier Receiver Mini Hi-Fi Class D Integrated Amp for Home Speakers 160W x 2 + Power Supply
Free Shipping Included! TDA7498E 2 Channel Stereo Audio Amplifier Receiver Mini Hi-Fi Class D Integrated Amp for Home Speakers 160W x 2 + Power Supply by Fosi Audio at The Met Theatre. MPN: tda7498. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Quick tips:1. Please plug the power cord into the amp THEN the wall, plug the audio cables into amp THEN switch on.Some customers may see some
1. Please plug the power cord into the amp THEN the wall, plug the audio cables into amp THEN switch on.
Some customers may see some slight sparks flying when they plug the power supply into the amplifier, because they use it in wrong way, you need to connect the amp to the power supply first, then plug the power supply into the 110v AC outlet, don't worry about the sparks, because this is class d amplifier, the capacitors need to charge when the power in, it's normal and safe.
2. The amp will off when you switch off, but it's normal that the power LED light stay on even switch off, the power LED light on means the power supply in.
3. What will cause noise?
Poor quality audio cables, Sound source, Speakers, Other interfering signals;Incompletely connections.
4. How to judge whether the noise from the amplifier?
Unplug the RCA cable, connect this amp to speakers, and then plug into the power supply, power on and volume on, hear whether noise exists on speakers, if noise existed, the noise may from speakers or amp, so you need to change speakers for further confirmation. If no noise the noise may from the audio source.
🍎With Bass and Treble Control version: B076P2VS9H .
1. Power supply range: 12v-32v;
2. THD: ≤ 0.04%;
3. Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (±1 dB);
4. SNR: ≥ 98dB;
5. Input sensitivity: ≤ 280mV;
6. Terminating impedance: 2Ohm - 8 Ohm;
7. Output power: 160W + 160W;
8. Input mode: Analog;
9. Power supply: 19V 4.74A 90W;
10. Supplied Accessories: Amplifier, Power supply, AC power cord, Manual.
Features & Highlights
- Adopt Texas Instruments TDA7498E chip to get clear audio sound, No pop, no audible noise, dead silent when nothing is playing through it.
- 160W X 2(4 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.04% THD), for outdoor/ bookshelf/ computer/ desktop /ceiling /floor standing speakers, can use iPod, Phone, MP3 players, TV, Echo Dot, CD players, or Streaming Media players as input.
- 2.0CH audio integrated amplifier, aluminum enclosed, small size, good looks, simple functionality, and excellent sound quality;
- Home small Hi-Fi amp, Exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound;
- You can return the item if you have any problems, 18-month warranty, feel free to contact us at email@example.com;
|Package Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|