SVS Ultra Tower Flagship 3-Way Loudspeaker (Piano Gloss Single)
Free Shipping Included! SVS Ultra Tower Flagship 3-Way Loudspeaker (Piano Gloss Single) by SVS at The Met Theatre. MPN: UltraTower_Spkr_Glss. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ultra Tower: Dramatic Styling, Extreme Performance and Uncompromised Fidelity Define the SVS Flagship Loudspeaker tower with 3.5-way crossover, 1''
Features & Highlights
- Single Speaker. Sold Individually. Purchase two for a pair.
- Ultra Tower: Dramatic Styling, Extreme Performance and Uncompromised Fidelity Define the SVS Flagship Loudspeaker tower with 3.5-way crossover, 1" dome tweeter, dual 6.5" midrange drivers and dual horizontally-opposed 8" woofers. "SVS may be best known for its outrageously fine subwoofers, but the Audiophiliac thinks its Ultra Tower is the gem in the line." - Steve Guttenberg, CNet
- Dramatic Styling Yields Sonic Benefits The stunning Ultra Tower cabinet design yields numerous sonic benefits. The non-parallel cabinet panels reduce standing waves within the cabinet, effectively eliminating frequency response coloration. The wedge-shaped front baffle and flush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improved on-axis high frequency response. Even the grille design is FEA-optimized to maximize acoustic transparency. Each cabinet also employs two separate sealed midrange enclosures to optimize performance and minimize negative interaction between drivers.
- "SVS, long known for outstanding subwoofers, knocked it out of the park on sound and build quality with the high-value, full-range Ultra speaker line." ~ Sound & Vision Magazine UltraSonic Drivers Extreme Performance and Uncompromised Fidelity. The SVS UltraSonic drivers utilize the finest materials and design features to ensure the highest sound quality and performance. The Ultra Tower driver array features a 1" aluminum dome tweeter, dual 6.5" midrange drivers, and dual 8" horizontally opposed woofers. The 1" aluminum dome tweeter utilizes an FEA-optimized diffuser which delivers a very open 'airy' presentation and extremely unveiled highs. The 6.5" midrange driver delivers a sound stage so pure and free of artifacts that you'll swear the performers are in the room: A composite glass-fiber cone with excellent stiffness/mass ratio which improves sensitivity and maintains pistonic behavior well beyond the pass-band of the driver. A vented voice coil former to minimize air compression artifacts at high drive levels. An aluminum shorting ring to reduce gap inductance, lower distortion, and improve high frequency response. A cast aluminum basket to ensure precise alignment of critical components and enhance heat-sinking capacity. The 8" woofers deliver that famous SVS bass - deep, tight, clean, linear and powerful: A long-stroke motor and suspension for low distortion and high output capability. A heavy duty voice for enhanced power handling and thermal management. A vented voice coil former to minimize air compression artifacts at high drive levels. An aluminum shorting ring to reduce gap inductance, lower distortion, and improve high frequency response.
- "These speakers do everything well, and the more time I spent with them, the more I appreciated the way they could get the best out of any content in my library..." - Mark Fleischmann / Sound & Vision.ForceFactor Woofer Array The unique ForceFactor horizontally-opposed dual woofer configuration results in mechanical force cancellation for reduced distortion and cleaner, tighter bass response. The ForceFactor array also eliminates cabinet vibration, which could otherwise modulate the mid/high frequencies - so the soundstage is always stable and crystal clear.
|Color:||Piano Gloss Single|
|Model:||SVS Ultra Tower | Piano Gloss|
|Item Weight:||75.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.8 x 45.6 x 45.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||86.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||22.5 x 21.6 x 21.6 inches|