SVS Ultra Center Channel Loudspeaker (Piano Gloss Black)
Free Shipping Included! SVS Ultra Center Channel Loudspeaker (Piano Gloss Black) by SVS at The Met Theatre. MPN: 850071005097. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SVS Ultra Center - The Foundation For High-End Home TheatersThe Ultra Center anchors the front stage and immerses the listener in the cinema
The Ultra Center anchors the front stage and immerses the listener in the cinema experience, effortlessly handling the most complex and dialogue-intensive scenes with stunning realism, room-filling presence and outstanding vocal reproduction and dialogue intelligibility. Available in premium-grade piano gloss black and real black oak veneer finishes and handsomely styled with a swept back profile and striking edge treatments, the Ultra Center will complement any high-end home theater.
Dramatic Styling Yields Sonic Benefits
The Ultra Center cabinet design yields numerous sonic benefits. The non-parallel cabinet panels reduce standing waves within the cabinet, effectively eliminating frequency response coloration. The wedge-shaped front baffle and flush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improved on-axis high frequency response. Even the grille designn is FEA-optimizedd to maximize acoustic transparency.
UltraSonic Drivers - Extreme Performance and Uncompromised Fidelity
The SVS UltraSonic drivers utilize the finest materials and design features to ensure the highest sound quality and performance. The Ultra Center driver array features a 1" aluminum dome tweeter, a 4" midrange driver, and dual 6.5" woofers. The vertically aligned tweeter and midrange improves horizontal axis polar response, with reduced lobing and comb filtering for a smooth frequency response and excellent dialogue intelligibility at all listening positions.
Features & Highlights
- The Ultra Center driver array features a 1" aluminum dome tweeter, a 4" midrange driver, and dual 6.5" woofers.
- Aluminum dome deliver exceptional transient response and exceptional stiffness/mass ratio.
- Composite glass-fiber cone with excellent stiffness/mass ratio for high sensitivity and pistonic behavior beyond pass band.
- Aluminum shorting ring to reduce gap inductance, lower distortion, and enhance high frequency response.
- Vented voice coil former to minimize air compression artifacts at high drive levels.
|Color:||Piano Gloss Black|
|Item Weight:||31 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.9 x 8.2 x 8.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||44.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.02 x 17.01 x 17.01 inches|