Soundsmith MMP4 MKII Low-noise MM Moving-Magnet Phono Preamplifier
Soundsmith MMP4 MKII Low-noise MM Moving-Magnet Phono Preamplifier by SoundSmith at The Met Theatre. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications Model No. Type Input Load* Gain* Noise (unweighted) Features MMP4 moving magnet 47k 100pF 43dB standard ** or 34dB special order -92
Features & Highlights
- An upgrade in quality does not have to deplete your wallet. The Soundsmith MMP & MCP preamps are revolutionary designs for their price - and the comments we get at each hi-fi show prove it. These preamps are what we use to demo our cartridges at all our shows even our high end cartridge designs -
- Each hand - made preamp circuit is housed in a high quality aluminum case, powered by an external DC power supply, with easy to set up instructions. All amplifiers have extremely accurate RIAA equalization response. Our MMP4 is a more cost effective way to enjoy your high output MC, MM or MI cartridge. Its design is based on our highly praised MMP3, and the specs and sonics make it a great value. It features 47K loading and 43 dB of gain.
- Employing very high quality components, the MMP4 assures noise free and ultra-low distortion to allow unfettered enjoyment from your treasured vinyl collection. The MMP4 and MMP3 have been favorably demonstrated against preamps costing $2000 - $4000 with surprising results... and compliments to Soundsmith.
- Specifications Model No. Type Input Load* Gain* Noise (unweighted) Features MMP4 moving magnet 47k 100pF 43dB standard ** or 34dB special order -92 dB down high grade low noise components
- 24 volt power supply included [US standard 120 volt]