Soundsmith MCP2 Hi-End Moving Coil Phono Preamp- Variable Loading and Power Supply
Soundsmith MCP2 Hi-End Moving Coil Phono Preamp- Variable Loading and Power Supply by SoundSmith at The Met Theatre. MPN: MCP2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Soundsmith MMP & MCP preamps are revolutionary designs for their price - and the comments we get at each hi-fi show prove it. These preamps are
Features & Highlights
- The Soundsmith MMP & MCP preamps are revolutionary designs for their price - and the comments we get at each hi-fi show prove it. These preamps are what we use to demo our cartridges at all our shows even our high end cartridge designs -
- Each hand - made preamp circuit is housed in a high quality aluminum case, powered by an external DC power supply, with easy to set up instructions. All amplifiers have extremely accurate RIAA equalization response.
- Our new MCP2 is a low cost way to enjoy your MC cartridge; it is designed with continuously variable loading (10 Ohms to 5K Ohms) to allow use with any MC cart and to tune the high end response for your listening preference.
- Built-in high quality, fully shielded step up transformers assure noise free and ultra-low distortion to allow unfettered enjoyment from your treasured vinyl collection. The new MCP2 has been favorable demonstrated against preamps costing $3000 - $4000 with surprising results... and compliments to Soundsmith.
- MCP2 moving coil 10 Ohms to 5K Continuously Variable R; 330pF Capacitive load 62dB -93dB down fully shielded internal transformer step-ups for ultra low noise and lowest distortion; Ultra grade audio grade components used throughout