Rockville RVW1800P4 1800w 18" Raw DJ Subwoofer 4 Ohm Sub Woofer 240OZ Magnet
Rockville RVW1800P4 1800w 18'' Raw DJ Subwoofer 4 Ohm Sub Woofer 240OZ Magnet by Rockville at The Met Theatre. MPN: RVW1800P4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Designed for high power applications in PA speaker mains, DJ touring speakers, sub-woofers and bass guitar systems the new Rockville Bass Rider
Designed for high power applications in PA speaker mains, DJ touring speakers, sub-woofers and bass guitar systems the new Rockville Bass Rider Subwoofers are a milestone in high-power subwoofer design. The 18” woofers have an incredible power handling of 900 watts RMS/1800 watts peak. These “extra-long throw” woofers can reach amazing sound pressure levels of 105dB with clean, deep bass down to 20Hz that will rattle the walls of any venue!
Utilizing a new propriety mix of materials; the cones are Kevlar-impregnated making them stronger and tougher than your average pro audio woofer cone. A newly designed “treated asymmetrical-W shape surround” provides for superior excursion and linear motion control.
The speaker connection terminals are high quality nickel-plated screw style terminals and accept large gauge wire. The terminals are attached to large diameter, high current tinsel leads with silver solder to withstand high current and high temperatures during long excursions.
The Rockville Bass Rider woofers’ voice coil use a specially formulated, polyimide-insulated, high temperature wire, designed especially for high SPL response. The winding is bonded onto an incredibly durable and heat resistant aluminum composite former. The voice coil winding length is an incredible 1”, which is 80% longer than most standard pro woofers voice coils. The long coil dissipates heat over a larger area and the increased length drives the cone to higher excursions. The coil is layered with a tough thermoset clear epoxy for added durability, abrasion and heat resistance.
The voice coil assembly is bonded to the cone’s “double, linear-progressive Nomex spider”, using a thermoset epoxy adhesive. The spider and surround are bonded to the frame with a high strength cyanoacrylate adhesive, which is also used to bond the dust cap to the cone.
Features & Highlights
- Rockville RVW1800W4 1800 Watt 18" Raw DJ 4 Ohm Subwoofer. Kevlar Reinforced Ultra Stiff Paper Composite Cone. Pulp Composite Dust Cap. Expanded and Rolled Steel Basket. Treated Accordion, "Asymmetrical W" Cloth Surround. Ultra Saturated, High BL Magnetic Motor Gap. 3" High Temperature 4-Layer CCAW High SPL Voice Coil. Linear Progressive Conex Dual Spider System. Nickel Plated Banana Plug Terminals
- The Rockville Bass Rider woofers' voice coil use a specially formulated, polyimide-insulated, high temperature wire, designed especially for high SPL response. The winding is bonded onto an incredibly durable and heat resistant aluminum composite former. The voice coil winding length is an incredible 1", which is 80% longer than most standard pro woofers voice coils. The long coil dissipates heat over a larger area and the increased length drives the cone to higher excursions.
- The voice coil assembly is bonded to the cone's "double, linear-progressive Nomex spider", using a thermoset epoxy adhesive. The spider and surround are bonded to the frame with a high strength cyanoacrylate adhesive, which is also used to bond the dust cap to the cone.
- The magnet motor structure is all new, and designed with a back plate and pole piece which are forged from a single massive block of low carbon steel. Utilizing an extended pole piece beyond the front plate improves magnetic linearity and voice coil cooling.
- The yoke and washer plates are 10 mm thick for extreme X-max and peak-to-peak excursions. With a narrow gap design and a high "Y" factor strontium magnet, Rockville Bass Rider subwoofers provide 75% more magnetic energy in the voice coil gap than typical pro audio woofers.
|Package Weight:||23.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||20 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rockville, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 40CWS104, ean: 0713034064558,
Kicker 40CWS104 CompS Car Subwoofer
Power Rating: 600 Watts Peak/300 Watts RMS
Impedance: 4-Ohm SVC
World-famous, hard-hitting bass performance
Renowned KICKER power and durability
Excellent for a sealed or vented enclosure, or in a freeair applicati...
By Goldwood Sound, Inc.
mpn: GW-406D, ean: 0643420100594,
This Goldwood Sound 8 ohm 6.5 inch driver has a max wattage of 90 watts and is designed and engineered right here in the USA. This subwoofer features a 10oz shielded magnet with 10oz bucking magnet, rolled foam surround and poly laminated cone. This ...
By Acoustic Audio by Goldwood
mpn: PSW250-6, ean: 0849155053413,
Acoustic Audio's specialty Series powered subs immerse you in the action of your fast-paced movies and sports. Add impact to your favorite movies and full-bodied bass to your favorite tunes. Its stylish design and superior sound make it a smart addi...
By Acoustic Audio by Goldwood
mpn: CS-PS8-B, ean: 0848925000251,
Acoustic Audio by Goldwood Cinema Series powered home theater/audio subs immerse you right into the action of your fast-paced movies and sports. Add low frequency impact to your favorite movies and full bodied bass to your favorite tunes with a sub t...
Asimom Mini I Touch Sensitive Bluetooth Speaker Touch SensitiveEasily switch between your 3 options of how to play your speaker (Bluetooth, Micro SD, Aux-In). Adjust the volume in style with the top ring of the speaker. Clockwise rotation to increase...
Parameters： Loudspeaker outer diameter: 105mm Impedance: 4 ohms Sensitivity: 87dB Qts: 0.55 Effective frequency: 65Hz-6KHz Rated power: 40W Diagonal distance of screws: 115mm Loudspeaker height: 57mm Magnet diameter: 80mm Hole diameter: 93mm Packag...
mpn: 43CWR84, ean: 0713034076377,
The Kicker CompR series sub is the very model of power and reliability. Play them loud. Play them hard. Play them all day. They love it as much as you do.Double stacked magnet provides powerful bass and a thunderous low-end response for the thump you...
By MB Quart
mpn: DS1-254, ean: 0806576224709,
MB Quart Discus 600 Watt 10 inch shallow mount subwoofer with dual 4 ohm 2 inch voice coils, thermal formed poly cone, vented aluminum former and butyl surround. Less than 3 inches mounting depth.400w Max. 200w Rms. Fits In Less Than 3.1" Depth. Dual...
mpn: BK-mini-LFE, ean: 0898114000180,
A single-seat transducer with excellent musical response, from deep bass to lower mid-range, the ButtKicker mini LFE adds amazing impact and tone perception. It is ideal for smaller home theater seating, movie theater style seating, gaming seats and ...
By Goldwood Sound, Inc.
mpn: GW-208/8-2, ean: 0849155036058,
Specifications2 Goldwood Sound GW-208/8 OEM 8" Woofers100 Watts RMS and 200 Watts Max per woofer45 - 7000Hz Frequency Response88 dB SPL8 Ohm Impedance1.5" Aluminum Voice Coils20oz Magnets with Bumper Plates and Vented Pole PiecesPoly Laminated Cones ...