Rega Fono MM Mk3 High-performance Phono Preamplifier
Rega Fono MM Mk3 High-performance Phono Preamplifier by REGA at The Met Theatre. MPN: FONO MM MK3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Input sensitivity = 1.7mV for 200mV output Input loading = 47KΩ in parallel with 100pF Maximum input level = 60mV at 1KHz Gain = 41.4dB at 1KHz
Features & Highlights
- The new Fono MM phono stage has been designed to be effective, easy to use, and above all, to reproduce music. The Fono MM uses a fully discrete, cascaded, complementary amplifier input stage, a configuration designed to optimise the performance of your moving magnet cartridge. Now housed in a brand new redesigned case to match the new Fono MC and Rega's latest range of electronic components offering a modern and sleek look guranteed to integrate in to any hi-fi system.
- The new MK3 Fono MM replaces the multi award winning MK2 model which won WHAT HI-FI? Best Phono stage in its price category 2014,2015 & 2016.
- The RIAA equalization has been split into two stages to minimise interaction. Polyester capacitors have been used in the signal path and polypropylene capacitors are used in the RIAA equalization circuits.
- The aesthetic design of the Fono MM was as important as the quality of its electrical capabilities, so it benefits from the same aluminium case as the Rega TTPSU and Fono MC amplifier, giving it a design which offers a familiar feel and moreover brings it in line with its illustrious bigger brothers.
- Input sensitivity = 1.7mV for 200mV output Input loading = 47KΩ in parallel with 100pF Maximum input level = 60mV at 1KHz Gain = 41.4dB at 1KHz Output impedance = 200Ω Recommended minimum output load resistance = 5KΩ Frequency response (50KΩ output load) = 15Hz (-3dB) to 100KHz (-0.2dB) RIAA accuracy (50KΩ output load) = better than +/-0.2dB 100Hz to 100KHz Power requirements = 24V AC at 80mA maximum. Only to be used with Rega PS1.
|Model:||FONO MM MK3|
|Part Number:||FONO MM MK3|
|MPN:||FONO MM MK3|