Product Description & Reviews
This 60 watt power amplifier provides the juice you need for your 25 V or 70 V PA speaker. Connect up two mics using the rear terminals, plus an auxiliary RCA input. Each input has an independent gain control, and you can also adjust the tone of the sound using the rotary treble and bass faders. Connect your speakers using the rear terminals. This unit is also equipped with an unswitched 500W max grounded power outlet on the back. Also capable of music-on-hold. Includes a replaceable fuse and detachable AC power input. Runs on 110 or 220 V.
Features & Highlights
- Power On/Off Switch & LED Indicator
- Bass and Treble Tone Controls
- Monitor 600-Ohm 1V Terminals (Music On Hold)
- Power On/Off Switch & LED Indicator - MIC 2/AUX Input Selector Switch - Monitor Output Level Control (Music On Hold) - Replaceable Fuse
- MIC 1 Output Level Control - MIC 1/MIC 2 Terminals (MIC 1 Auto Talkover) - TEL/PAGING Terminals - Unswitched 500W Max AC Outlet
- MIC 2/AUX Output Level Control - Mute Terminals - Paging Output Level Control - 110/220 Voltage Selector
- Bass and Treble Tone Controls - Monitor 600-Ohm 1V Terminals (Music On Hold) - MIC/TEL VOX Level Control (Internal) - Detachable AC Power Input
- AUX RCA Input - Monitor 1W 8-Ohm Terminals (Music On Hold) - Speaker Terminals (COM/4-ohm/8-Ohm/16-Ohm/25V/70V) - Dimensions: WxHxD: 10.7''W x 3.46''H x 8.86''D
|Item Weight:||10.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.7 x 13.6 x 13.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.4 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.