Product Description & Reviews
The PT530A is a home stereo receiver with built-in AM/FM radio, two ¼" mic inputs, and 350 watts of output power. Store up to 12 presets. Adjust the mic volume control, treble, and bass. Inputs for 3 stereo RCA appliances. 2 channel speaker output. VFD display shows station frequency. Short circuit and over voltage protection keeps your equipment secure.2 Channel Amplifier - Full Remote Control - Dimensions: 19.7'' x 15.7'' x 7.7''. Built-In AM/FM Radio - VFD Display. 2 MIC Input, Treble and Bass of MIC Adjustable, Independent MIC Volume Control - Power Output: 350W for L, R Channel (4 Ohms).
Features & Highlights
- 2 Channel Amplifier - Full Remote Control - Dimensions: 19.7'' x 15.7'' x 7.7''
- Built-In AM/FM Radio - VFD Display
- 2 MIC Input, Treble and Bass of MIC Adjustable, Independent MIC Volume Control - Power Output: 350W for L, R Channel (4 Ohms)
- Over Current Protection, Short Circuit Protection And Over Voltage Protection - Input Selector: 3 Stereo RCA Selector, 1AM/FM Radio, 2 Microphone Input
- 12 Preset Radio Station - Output: 2 Channel Speaker Output Terminal for L, R
|Item Weight:||15.63 pounds|
|Item Size:||19.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.8 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.