Product Description & Reviews
This precision tube phono preamplifier benefits from outstanding circuit technology from Dr. Sykora and uses ultimate components. Compatible with both MM and MC cartridges. It offers connection for two turntables plus two selectable line outputs and a continuously variable selection of input impedance for low output MC cartridges while playing a record! Other features include input capacitance for MM cartridges and switchable subsonic, that prevents your amplifier and speakers of ultra low rumble below 20Hz. All components including tube output and polypropylene capacitors are audiophile-grade and guarantee a breathtaking sound experience. A perfect upgrade for ambitious vinyl lovers
Features & Highlights
- Tube assembly: 2x ECC83 (12AX7) Input impedance variable: 10-1000 Ohms, fix 47 kOhms
- Capacitance: 100 / 220 / 320 pF
- Gain: MM / MC 40 / 45 / 50 / 60 / 65 dB Output voltage: typically 500 mV/1kHz at 5mV/1kHz (at 40dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 88dBA THD: < 0,04%
- RIAA curve accuracy: +/- 0,2dB/20Hz - 20kHz Subsonic filter: 20Hz @ 18dB/octave Input / Output: 2x RCA Power supply: 18V/1000mA DC Power consumption: max 490mA DC / < 0,5 watt standby
|Item Weight:||4.41 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.