Product Description & Reviews
Pro-Ject's designer Dr. Sykora has come up with a winning phono stage with the Phono Box DS. The dual mono design contributes superior channel separation and a nice soundstage. High-end SMD circuitry uses ultra low-noise ICs that bring out the best in your treasured vinyl. For exceptionally clean and quiet operation, all switching is done by relays - including a switchable subsonic filter that prevents your amplifier and speakers from picking up a low rumble below 20 Hz. One great feature of the Phono Box DS is that it allows you to make set-up adjustments from the front panel display. There's no fussy fiddling around with mini dip-switches or jumpers. Variable impedance, capacitance, and gain settings make the Phono Box DS extremely versatile and compatible with almost any MM or MC phono cartridge.
Features & Highlights
- High-End design circuitry from Dr. Sykora
- MM/MC switches on rear panel
- Impedance adjustment 10/100/1k/47k/ohms ; Capacitance adjustment 100/200/320/420 pF ; Gain adjustmen
- Relais switching of parameters ; All adjustments switchable on front panel ; Big elegant control dis
- Dual-mono architecture ; Ultra low-noise ICs ; SMD technology
|Item Weight:||2.43 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.67 x 2.83 x 2.83 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.