Product Description & Reviews
The OSD Audio Pre-One is a unique affordable pre amplifier that adds front end system control to any of our Two or Multi Channel OSD amplifiers. It provides four selectable unbalanced analog RCA inputs; Phono, AUX1, AUX2 and CD/DVD. It also features a ¼" Mic input jack on the front panel with adjustable Mic level control. Other front panel variable control knobs feature three tone controls; Bass, Mid and Treble. Plus Balance, Master Volume and Loudness' Contour Knobs with Min to Max settings. Additional front panel controls include Power Switch, Tape Loop, Mono/Stereo, Low Filter and Mute Buttons. Features: Power Button with LED that lights up when power is on TONE Controls: Bass, Mid and Treble, Center setting is flat, Levels for each are attenuated when knob rotated counterclockwise and it is boosted when turned Clockwise. Loudness' Control: Compensates the low frequencies when listening at lower volume levels Master Volume and Balance Controls; Adjusts the output level to the amplifier and left and right balance. Low Frequency Filter: when enabled reduces undesirable subsonic low frequencies Mono Switch: converts the output signal to Mono when pushed in. Microphone Input Jack; Input for Mic ¼" Jack is Unbalanced Low Impedance Mic Level Control; Adjusts the levels of the input signal Muting Switch: Reduces levels 20dB when enabled Source Selectors: Phono; Left and Right Input jacks plus Ground Screw Terminal AUX1; Use to connect any number of analog sources like External Bluetooth Receivers, Wi-Fi Receivers or TV Set Top Boxes AUX2; see AUX1 both are Analog Right and Left RCA Inputs CD/DVD; Connect to a good Quality CD player, DVD or Blu-ray DVD which will play DVD or and CD Tape Play and Record Jacks for the Tape Loop Monitor Output Jack; for connecting to the input Jacks of your Power Amplifier with RCA Unbalanced Analog Cables AC Source Selector; Unit is Multi Voltage 110V to 220V
Features & Highlights
- HIGH PERFORMANCE PREAMP: An affordable preamplifier that accomplishes detailed audio tasks to boost the performance of standard home theater surround sound systems or home recording setups so you can experience professional level sound.
- VERSATILE CONTROL AND CONNECTIVITY: Includes four selectable unbalanced analog RCA inputs, Phono, CD/DVD, and AUX1 and AUX2 to connect any number of sources including external Bluetooth receivers, Wi-Fi receivers, DVD players, and TV set top boxes.
- DIAL IN THE PERFECT SOUND: Add detail to your sound with front panel variable control knobs that feature Bass, Mid and Treble, plus Balance, Master Volume and Loudness Contour Knobs with Min to Max settings.
- ENHANCE YOUR RECORDINGS: Offers more control over tonal quality for home recordings and incudes ¼" unbalanced low impedance input jack for microphones as well as mic level control that adjusts the levels of the input signal.
- FEATURE-RICH PREAMP: An affordable addition to your home recording or home theater system, includes Loudness Control, Master Volume and Balance Controls, Mono Switch and Low Frequency Filter to reduce undesirable subsonic low frequencies.
|Package Weight:||7.48 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.98 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.