Product Description & Reviews
Polk subwoofers are famous for their deep, musical bass response. And with Polk Room Optimizer (PRO) technology, you can put the DSWPRO660wi subwoofer anywhere in your listening room, even inside audio furniture or cabinets. The intelligent digital amplifier in the DSWPRO660wi effortlessly drives its 10-inch woofer with 400 Watts of continuous power.Feed forward distortion suppression technology limits the risk of excessive distortion or damage.. Four preset "Room Optimizer" options and Polk's exclusive PROTM technology program in the optimal bass and blending setting for your room..
Features & Highlights
- Feed forward distortion suppression technology limits the risk of excessive distortion or damage.
- Four preset "Room Optimizer" options and Polk's exclusive PROTM technology program in the optimal bass and blending setting for your room.
- Our state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer optimizes the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension to ensure the best, most efficient performance even at extreme listening levels.
- LFE, line level inputs and outputs and 5-way binding posts for speaker level inputs allows easy connection to any system.
- The "Night Mode" setting temporarily lowers the sub's intensity with a quick and easy toggle from the remote control.
|Model:||DSW PRO 660 WI|
|Part Number:||DSW PRO 660 WI|
|MPN:||DSW PRO 660 WI|
|Item Weight:||45 pounds|
|Item Size:||16.5 x 17.13 x 17.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||49.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.4 x 20.7 x 20.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.