Product Description & Reviews
Polk V Series In-Ceiling/In-Wall slim Custom Install Speakers Created to meet the needs of more modest audio budgets, the new Polk V Series in-wall/in-ceiling speakers complete the highly popular Vanishing Series. Like other speakers in the series, the new V models have Wafer-thin Sheer-Grilles that are utterly invisible, fit smoothly flush and are acoustically inert for wide dispersion and uniform sound-coverage even in larger rooms Polk Audio V60 Slim (Single): The V Series also offers the same secure, vibration-free installation with Polk's patented rotating cam system. Sonically, Dynamic Balance polypropylene cones deliver spectacular midrange clarity, punchy bass and high efficiency, while high-performance silk dome tweeters are built into a swivel mount for direct high frequency control and excellent imaging, even for off-axis listening positions. All Vanishing models share cutout dimensions and accessories and there's a new slim ceiling model for tight installations. Ultra-shallow 2 3/8" mounting depth. Polk's wafer-thin Sheer-Grille with ultra-small .6mm perf attaches magnetically to fit flush (acoustically inert). Swivel mount high-performance ¾" aimable silk dome tweeter for crisp, clear imaging. 6 ½" Dynamic Balance polypropylene cones deliver spectacular midrange clarity, punchy bass and high efficiency. Polk patented Rotating Cam System ensures secure,vibration-free installation. Optional square grille available. Great height effect speakers in Dolby Atmos installations. Fire-rated enclosure available.
Features & Highlights
- Virtually invisible installations with Polk's Wafer-thin Sheer Grille (using an ultra-small .6mm perf)
- Exclusive lightweight Dynamic Balance Polypropylene Cones deliver spectacular midrange clarity, punchy bass and high efficiency.
- Swivel mount high-performance silk dome tweeter is aimable for direct high frequency control and excellent imaging, even for off-axis listening
- Klippel Distortion Optimization for perfect motor structure, voice coil alignment & suspension, delivering the best possible performance at any volume
- 6 1/2" Dynamic Balance polypropylene cones deliver spectacular midrange clarity, punchy bass and high efficiency. With ultra-shallow 2 3/8" mounting depth
|Model:||V 60 Slim|
|Part Number:||V 60 Slim|
|MPN:||V 60 Slim|
|Item Weight:||3.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.2 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.84 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.83 x 6.26 x 6.26 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Acoustic Audio by Goldwood
mpn: R191-2PR, ean: 0849155007287,