Product Description & Reviews
Big Speaker Sound Without The Big Speaker Whether you're looking for your first home theater sub/sat system or want to upgrade to more performance, you're in for a big surprise in a small, compact package from Polk Audio. The predecessor to Blackstone TL, our RM series, was always about "Big Speaker Sound Without The Big Speaker." Blackstone TL represents a significant leap forward, delivering an astonishing home theater performance never before heard in compact loudspeakers.Time Lens Technology-The acoustic centers of the tweeter and mid-bass driver are located in the same plane for superior imaging.
Features & Highlights
- Time Lens Technology-The acoustic centers of the tweeter and mid-bass driver are located in the same plane for superior imaging
- TL1 Satellite Aperiodic-Tuned Rear Port enables better blending with a subwoofer
- TL1 Center Channel Tuned Rear Port maximizes the low end response of the dual driver design for superior blending with the satellites and the subwoofer
- Downward Firing Powered Subwoofer. A compact vented enclosure with an 8" long-throw Dynamic Balance poly composite driver
- Built-In 50 Watt Continuous/100 Watt Peak Amp with active crossover offers the control you need for real home theater thrills and big, musical, accurate bass.
|Part Number:||TL1600 sys.|
|Item Weight:||41 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.5 x 13.75 x 13.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||40.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.2 x 18.2 x 18.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.