Product Description & Reviews
POLK PSW505 - This high quality powered subwoofer makes opens a whole new dimension of thrilling low end sound for audio and home theater systems alike. This versatile, clinically accurate beast handles bombs and bullets and delicate string sections with equal finesse. Polk Audio's PSW series of powered subwoofers were designed to deliver powerful and astonishingly musical bass at amazingly low prices. All the PSW models represent an evolution and refinement towards a truly visceral home-theater bass experience that coordinate with Polk's TSi and RM, and R/M/T Series Speakers for home sound that truly rivals the best that theater's offer. Experience movies, music, shows and games like never before. Pick up a PSW subwoofer and feel its superb build quality. Polk Audio PSW-505 is comprised of top-notch quality components from the driver, the power amp, and the cabinetry to deliver the finest performance. Hi-Roll Surrounds to support longer excursion High current 300 Watt Continuous (460 Watt Dynamic) power amplifier Frequency Range - 23 Hz - 160Hz Adjustable low pass crossover, phase switchand volume control for perfect blending with any main speakers Unfiltered LFE input Magnetically shielded Auto on/off circuit that automatically turns your subwoofer on when it senses a program signal. When no signal is present, the amplifier turns off within 15 minutes Sturdy Feet keep the sub from sliding across the floor when played at high volumes Unit Dimensions - 16-1/8H x 15-1/8W x 18-3/16D; Weighs 56 pounds Warranty - 5 Years Parts and Labor Speaker; 3 Years Parts and Labor Amplifier Subwoofer cable required; not included. Monster Cable is recommended
Features & Highlights
- Real wood veneer finish, Slot Load Venting improves bass response. If you have any electrical (50/60Hz) hum in your system you're going to hear it clearly as soon as you hook up your subwoofer. Most hum problems are caused by "ground loops." That is, the electrical grounds of the components in your system are not at the same electrical potent.
- Polk subs sound better because they're built better. Rock-solid MDF construction (including a 1 inch thick front baffle) suppresses enclosure panel resonance for distortion-free, accurate response, big 12 inch long throw driver for longer excursion and better linearity.
- Huge Hi-Roll Surrounds that support their longer excursion, Most powered subwoofers are good for just gut-rumble and boom. Polk understands that you listen to music too so our subs are tight, precise and accurate. The wide, long Slot Load Vent dramatically lessens turbulence, noise and distortion, pouring out a tidal wave of precise, thunderous bass!
- High current 300 Watt Continuous (460 Watt Dynamic) power amplifier, Adjustable low pass crossover, phase switch and volume control allows perfect blending with any main speaker. Compatible Devices-TV,Video Monitors
- Auto on/off circuit that automatically turns your subwoofer on when it senses a program signal. When no signal is present, the amplifier turns off within 15 minutes, Unfiltered LFE input for use with low pass filtered subwoofer output jacks. Recommended Location: Indoor
|Item Weight:||43 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.13 x 16.13 x 16.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||50 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.5 x 20.25 x 20.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.