Product Description & Reviews
The LSiM705 fills your world with its wide, dynamic soundstage and its capability to effortlessly achieve truly staggering volume levels. The LSiM705 features the same component complement as the larger LSiM707 loudspeaker, on a slightly smaller scale. It includes a 5 1/4-inch mid-woofer of lightweight super cell aerated polypropylene for smooth blending with its dual 5x7-inch Cassini oval subwoofer radiators enhanced by Polk's patented PowerPort bass venting. Its 1-inch ring radiator tweeter, a feature usually found only in exotic speakers, reveals pinpoint details for realistic imaging. Use the LSiM705 in midsized rooms where you want the full-on impact of the legendary Polk sound.
Features & Highlights
- Polk's exclusive dynamic sonic engine design optimizes the midrange driver and the ring radiator tweeter in separate interior chambers for improved transient response, superior imaging and greater horizontal off-axis response.
- Enhanced, re-engineered ring radiator tweeters extend top-end response for incredible details and realistic imaging.
- Extended Linear Motion voice coil design helps extend mid- and high-frequency response.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a consistent excursion path at either end of the driver's travel for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
|Model:||LSiM 705 MM|
|Part Number:||LSiM 705 MM|
|MPN:||LSiM 705 MM|
|Item Weight:||86.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 47 x 47 inches|
|Package Weight:||88.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.3 x 14.2 x 14.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.