Product Description & Reviews
The Polk FXi A6 surround speakers combine top-notch home theater performance with flexible placement options. These cleverly designed rear-channel speakers feature two tweeters aimed 45-degree from each other, for an ideal mix of direct and indirect sound. A dipole/bipole switch lets you position the FXi A6s on the rear or side walls of your home theater room ¿ you'll get great results either way. If you place them behind your listening position, set them to bipole mode for distinct, directional sound. Or set them to dipole mode for side placement, and they'll create a more diffuse soundfield for convincing wraparound effects. Polk carefully designed the drivers using laser testing to help identify and eliminate resonance points. The acoustically inert MDF cabinets fight internal vibrations that can compromise performance. It all adds up to enveloping surround sound that fully immerses you in the movie action.
Features & Highlights
- Pair of timbre-matched surround speakers to fit any Polk Audio home theater or multi-channel music system
- Equipped with a 6.5-inch dynamic balance driver with polymer/mineral composite cone
- Features a neodynium magnet, low viscosity ferro-fluid cooling, and a heat sink on the back of the magnet
- Equipped with two 1-inch silk/polymer composite dome tweeters
- All MDF construction and extensive asymmetric cabinet bracing ensure resonance-free enclosures
|Item Weight:||13.03 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.75 x 13.38 x 13.38 inches|
|Package Weight:||32.41 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.06 x 16.85 x 16.85 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.