Product Description & Reviews
Add the Polk FXi A4 surround speakers to your home theater system and enjoy dramatic rear-channel sound effects with your favorite movies. These cleverly designed speakers feature two tweeters aimed 45-degree from each other, for an ideal mix of direct and indirect sound. A dipole/bipole switch lets you position the FXi A4s on the rear or side walls of your home theater room ¿ you'll get great results either way. If you place them behind your listening position, set them to bipole mode for distinct, directional sound. Or set them to dipole mode for side placement, and they'll create a more diffuse soundfield for convincing wraparound effects. Polk carefully designed the drivers using laser testing to help identify and eliminate resonance points. The acoustically inert MDF cabinets fight internal vibrations that can compromise performance. It all adds up to enveloping surround sound that fully immerses you in the movie action.
Features & Highlights
- 5.25" Polymer Composite Dynamic Balance Woofer
- Dual 1" Silk Polymer Composite Dome Tweeters With Neodymium Magnet
- Imp: 8ohm
- Pair of timbre-matched surround speakers to fit any Polk Audio home theater or multi-channel music system
- Equipped with a 5.25-inch dynamic balance driver with polymer/mineral composite cone
- Features a neodynium magnet, low viscosity ferro-fluid cooling, and a heat sink on the back of the magnet
- Equipped with two 1-inch silk/polymer composite dome tweeters
- All MDF construction and extensive asymmetric cabinet bracing ensure resonance-free enclosures
|Part Number:||FXI A4 BLK|
|MPN:||FXI A4 BLK|
|Item Weight:||23.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 11.38 x 11.38 inches|
|Package Weight:||23.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.75 x 14.76 x 14.76 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.