Product Description & Reviews
Center channel speakers easily carry the 50% or more of center channel info delivered in multi-channel sources for home theatre systems. The Polk Audio CSI A6 Center Channel Speaker has an aimable cabinet to give you placement flexibility and finer sound-tailoring for your high performance home theater system. The CSi A6 features the latest generation of Dynamic Balance polymer composite drivers for smooth wide-range response with low distortion as well as a 1-inch silk/polymer dome tweeter to deliver better sound detail. The dual rear PowerPort bass venting vastly reduces chuffing or port noise. It provides deeper, more powerful, lower distortion bass than other conventional ported or sealed designs can offer. All-MDF construction creates an acoustically inert cabinet. Acoustically inert stamped driver baskets and floating anti-diffraction grilles minimize grille diffraction for spacious, 3-dimenional sound imaging. Neodymium magnet, low-viscosity ferro-fluid cooling and a heat sink on the back of the magnet to create better power handling and reliability. You are assured classic Polk performance in a design that speaks to today's high-end home décor. True performance art.
Features & Highlights
- A single center channel speaker timbre-matched to fit any Polk Audio home theater or multi-channel music system
- Two 6.5-inch dynamic balanced drives with polymer composite cones
- One 1-inch silk composite dome tweeter
- Features a neodynium magnet, low viscosity ferro-fluid cooling, and a heat sink on the back of the magnet
- All MDF construction and extensive asymmetric cabinet bracing ensure resonance-free enclosures
|Item Size:||7.75 x 24 x 24 inches|
|Package Weight:||27.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.5 x 11 x 11 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.