Product Description & Reviews
Peachtree Audio's nova300 is one of a new generation of integrated amplifiers from Peachtree. It builds on Peachtree's original concept introduced in the groundbreaking Decco in 2007: an amplifier with USB input and built-in DAC to accept a direct connection from a Mac or PC. The nova300 handles virtually every music source you want to listen to - from spinning vinyl to streaming audio from the cloud. It's built on impressive technology - from its 32-Bit/384kHz DAC to the latest generation of ICEPower amplification. It offers unique features such as Home Theater Bypass, LOOP in/out, and DyNEC iOS input - with full control available at your fingertips via a user-friendly yet powerful remote control. The nova300 is a classic Peachtree design with one-piece titanium-finish faceplate and beautifully polished real wood cabinet. It is designed and built in North America.
Features & Highlights
- POWERFUL - 300 watts per channel @ 8Ω, 450 watts per channel @ 4Ω effortlessly reproduces the natural power and dynamics of music with any loudspeaker
- ESS 9018K2M SABRE32 REFERENCE DAC - 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD (double-DSD) compatible asynchronous USB input, 24-Bit/192kHz PCM compatible coax and (2) optical digital inputs
- TRUE ANALOG PHONO STAGE (MM) - no outboard phono preamp needed to play vinyl
- HOME THEATER BYPASS, LOOP, AND PRE-OUT - easily integrate the nova300 into a home theater system, add EQ or other signal processing, or connect a subwoofer
- ASYNCHRONOUS iOS INPUT - direct digital connection for Apple Lightning-equipped devices, with exclusive Peachtree DyNEC (Dynamic Noise Elimination Circuit) technology
|Item Size:||14.02 x 4.37 x 4.37 inches|
|Package Weight:||17.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.1 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.