OSD Audio SMP60 75W Compact Subwoofer Amplifier and IWS8 In-Wall 8" 150W Subwoofer Home Theater Package
OSD Audio SMP60 75W Compact Subwoofer Amplifier and IWS8 In-Wall 8'' 150W Subwoofer Home Theater Package by OSD Audio at The Met Theatre. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With the Compact 75-watt Subwoofer Amplifier OSD-SMP60, you'll get exceptional sound no matter what you're listening to or where. This compact,
With the Compact 75-watt Subwoofer Amplifier OSD-SMP60, you'll get exceptional sound no matter what you're listening to or where. This compact, tabletop 75-watt subwoofer amplifier is perfect for fitting into tight spaces. With dimensions of just 8 ½ x 6 3/16 x 2 5/8 inches, it has a discreet size and sleek shape that fits into your home's décora seamlessly. Simply connect this unit to any home recevier that has an rca output.
An excellent in-wall subwoofer match, the OSD-IW-S8W is an 8" passive sub with power handling up to 150 Watts. Installation is easy with our dog-ear bracket system that mounts to the sheet-rock after the cut-out hole has been made. The grille is also paintable to match your room decor and we include a cutout template that doubles as a paint shield.
In-Wall Subwoofer Specifications
- Power Handling: 25 - 150 Watts
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 200Hz +/-3dB
- Sensitivity 2.83V/1m: 87dB
- Cut-Out Dimension: 8 3/4 x 8 3/4" (222 x 222mm)
- Mounting Depth: 3 5/8"
- 10 Year Warranty
Subwoofer Amplifier Specifications
- 75-Watt Peak Power / 40-watts Continuous RMS PowerImpedance: Single 8 Ohm
- Impedance DriverAttempting to power Multiple Woofers? This Sub Amp is not for you!Front
- Controls: variable High Cut Filter and Volume Control KnobChoice of Inputs: Signal (low
- Level) RCA L+R or 3.5mm Stereo InputShipping: This item does not ship outside the US
- 2-Year Warranty
Features & Highlights
- SMP60 75W Compact Subwoofer Amplifier w/ Variable High Cut Filter and Volume Control Knob
- IWS8 150W In-Wall Subwoofer 8" - Cut-Out Dimension: 8 3/4 x 8 3/4"
- Simply connect the amplifier to any home receiver that has an output, to add more bass to your home theater (see diagram)
- 10-Year Warranty on the In-Wall Subwoofer and a 2-Year Warranty on the Amplifier