Product Description & Reviews
Built like a brick, the OSD-AMP300 is an excellent power amplifier for pro and residential applications. This is a high current (2 Ohm Stable) two channel power amplifier that is overload stable. It's ideal for use as a remote amplifier or as a single or dual zone amplifier. The OSD-AMP300 is the perfect heavy-duty, high fidelity amp for powering your home theater or whole house audio system.350 Watts per channel peak power, 435 watts Bridged Mono into 8 ohms. High Current Class A/B Power Amplifier (2 ohm Stable).
Features & Highlights
- 350 Watts per channel peak power, 435 watts Bridged Mono into 8 ohms
- High Current Class A/B Power Amplifier (2 ohm Stable)
- High Output Toroidal Power Supply, High Capacitance and Ample Internal Heatsink
- Three turn on Options: manual On, Music Sensing and 12 Volt Trigger (in/out)
- Right and Left back panel Gain Controls
- Shipping: This item does not ship outside the U.S
|Item Size:||19.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||40 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.5 x 8.3 x 8.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.