Product Description & Reviews
Big sound to match big 4K screens, the TX-RZ710 is THX certified for theater Reference sound. Its premium rz build quality boasts non-phase-shift Amps, huge capacitors, and high-output transformer to pull every drop of emotion from object-based soundtracks, which are precisely phase-aligned with New AccuReflex calibration technology. Music blooms with vibrant energy thanks to high-current amplification, whether it's a stream from Spotify via Google cast, Hi-Res audio from home media servers, or classic vinyl from your turntable. Fire connect streams any of these sources from the receiver to a wireless speaker in another room, while zone 2 HDMI sends 4K video to a second TV.
Features & Highlights
- This Onkyo 7.2 Channel Receiver delivers 110 W/Ch. (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 channels Driven, FTC) and 180 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1 Channel Driven, FTC). Featuring HDMI 8 In (1 Front) with Main / Zone 2 Out (HDCP 2.2 / HDR*1)
- AccuEQ room calibration equalizes the surround-sound to suit the room acoustics for crisply focused sound w/ AccuReflex which aligns the phase of up-firing height speakers
- Supports 4K UHD and FireConnect Multi-Room Wireless Technology allows you to stream with Chromecast built-in, Airplay, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- The TX-RZ710 is THX Certified for Theater Reference Sound. This guarantees the same high volume and low distortion levels you experience in a commercial theater in your listening room.
- RZ Series products are backed by a three-year parts and labor warranty.8 HDMI Inputs (1 Front/ 7 Rear) and 2 Outputs
|Item Weight:||23.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.75 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||28 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.5 x 11.1 x 11.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.