Product Description & Reviews
Onkyo again raises the bar for musicality in the entry class with its A-9150 integrated stereo amplifier. Unique technologies coalesce around a refined amplification system to deliver outstanding transient response, superb dynamics, lifelike sound staging, and nuanced articulation of your favorite analog or digital music. Key to this sense of realism is discrete Spectra module, which produces high instantaneous voltage as well as the AKM (Ak4452) 768 kHz/32-bit digital-to-analog converter.60 W/Ch. (4 ohms, 20hz-20khz, 0.08% THD, 2 channels Driven, FTC) from high current power supply transformer and two High-grade customized capacitors.
Features & Highlights
- 60 W/Ch. (4 ohms, 20hz-20khz, 0.08% THD, 2 channels Driven, FTC) from high current power supply transformer and two High-grade customized capacitors
- Discrete Spectra module produces high instantaneous voltage for immersive sound Staging, improved instrument separation, and lively transient response
- Akm (AK4452) 768 kHz/32-bit digital-to-analog converter brings CD's and digital sources to life. For vinyl, a dedicated mm/MC circuit board and high quality discrete head amp are present.
- DIDRC Filter Prevents Ultra-high-frequency Distortion Affecting Audible Sound
- 4 gold-plated analog RCA Audio inputs plus mm/MC phono input, 2 optical digital inputs, 2 coaxial digital inputs, 2 pairs of gold-plated speaker posts (a+b) to suite thick cables with banana plugs.
|Item Weight:||20.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.12 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||25 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.5 x 10.24 x 10.24 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 481609, mpn: CDi1000, ean: 0871015002125,