Product Description & Reviews
The superb craftsmanship, technological refinement, and attention to detail invested in the A-9070 make it worthy of serious consideration for those in the market for top-shelf hi-fi gear. DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry) dampens super high-frequency distortion. Closed ground-loop circuits, HICC (High Instantaneous-Current Capability), and vibration-damping construction combine to produce a startlingly pure sound across a wide dynamic range.140 Watts per Channel at 4 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.05%, 2 Channels Driven, FTC.
Features & Highlights
- 140 Watts per Channel at 4 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.05%, 2 Channels Driven, FTC
- AWRAT (Advanced Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- Distortion reducing DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry)
- Parallel Push-Pull Amplification Design with Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry
- Separate Wolfson 192 kHz/24-Bit DACs for L/R Channels
|Item Weight:||39.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||17 x 6.9 x 6.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||47.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.26 x 12.4 x 12.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.