NuForce STA200 160-watt Stereo Power-Amplifier, GOLMUND Swiss-design!
Free Shipping Included! NuForce STA200 160-watt Stereo Power-Amplifier, GOLMUND Swiss-design! by NuForce at The Met Theatre. MPN: STA200. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features 80W of pure clean power Full metal chassis Dual mono design Hand picked
Features & Highlights
- Engineered for audio purists, this two channel power amp provides reference audio quality and is neatly enclosed in a striking metal case. Complimenting any contemporary living space the sleek design and compact dimensions are equally at home displayed as a center piece or can be discreetly hidden.
- 80 Watts of pure, clean power per channel will fill even the largest rooms with engaging, immersive sound. Jointly developed with the world renowned Swiss audio specialist, Goldmund; this amp features many technical innovations including, among others, a pioneering star-grounding design and dual mono design to ensure your music simply sounds fantastic.
- The acoustically damped full metal chassis is crafted from anodized aluminium with an attractive pearl white scratch resistant finish for enhanced resonance control.
- The purist design philosophy of this class AB amp is evident in many of its features; from the hand-picked components and circuit designs through to the minimalist acoustically damped all metal chassis.
- A dual mono topology has been employed throughout to minimize crosstalk and so maximise the sound quality. This concept begins with the oversized, hand-wound, toroidal transformer with separate taps for the left and right channels and continues with twin rectifiers and separate PSU's all the way through to the output stages. This amp is designed to be complimented with a high quality analog or digital pre-amp and is a perfect partner for the Optoma Nuforce DAC80 or the WDC200 wireless DAC
|Item Weight:||13.23 pounds|
|Item Size:||139.76 x 34.25 x 34.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.12 x 5.98 x 5.98 inches|