Nobsound Little Bear P7 Class A SRPP Pure Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier; Pure Tube Preamplifier Audio Preamp; Dual-Headset out, Black, SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply)
Nobsound Little Bear P7 Class A SRPP Pure Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier; Pure Tube Preamplifier Audio Preamp; Dual-Headset out, Black, SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply) by Nobsound at The Met Theatre. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Attention: For initial starting, the device needs 5~10s to warm up. While starting, there may be a blue LED shining for about 3~5s and then it would
- For initial starting, the device needs 5~10s to warm up. While starting, there may be a blue LED shining for about 3~5s and then it would be steady.
- Please do not use this device for long time. Taking a 10-minute break every 1.5~2h working would be recommended.
- This device is a 45W Class A Vacuum Tube Amplifier. It is normal that the shell is relatively hot after working for one hour.
- The attached power supply of this device has a resettable protecting function. If you can't start the device, please remove all power connection and reconnect them.
- It would be better to use high-impedance headphones (40~600 ohm). It is not suitable for 12~36 ohm headphones.
- A 3m black wire is also attached to be connected with the ground. It is used for some players that can't be matched well with this device, which may cause a little background noise. Please use the wire to connect the device's power input with the ground wire or mental items in the room.
- Tube model: 1 * 6N5P (compatible with 6080); 2 * 6N3 (compatible with 5670)
- Input terminal: RCA; 3.5mm socket
- Output terminal: RCA output (preamplifier); 6.35mm earphone socket; a 3.5mm headphone socket
- Frequency response: 12HZ---100KHZ (-1dB)
- Distortion: 0.05% (300 ohm, 80 mW)
- Maximum output power: 300 mw (600/300 ohm); 350 mw (120 ohm); 250 mw (32 ohm)
- Output impedance: 32 ohm - 600 ohm
- Power supply: 24V4A; 110~240V; 5.5/2.2 jack
- Dimensions: 225*152*45 mm
- Weight: 1.75Kg
- 1 * headphone amplifier
- 1 * 6N5P; 2 * 6N3
- 1 * 110~240V power supply
Features & Highlights
- This product designed by Nobsound and Little bear in 2017 is a pure vacuum tube headphone amplifier with dual headphone output (6.35/3.5mm) and Stereo L/R RCA input as well as 3.5mm AUX input. It can be also used as a pure tube preamplifier with the Stereo L/R RCA output.
- This product adopts the classic SRPP circuit, which has been famous for its very low background noise. Its sound output is full of analog style especially for high-impedance headphones (more than 200 ohm). Its tube can also be replaceable to get different sound performance.
- Using a SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply) instead of a normal transformer. Via boosting and filtering, it can achieve the same performance while still keep the compact dimension.
- This is a 50W class A vacuum tube amplifier. After working for about 1~2 hours, it is normal that the device may be relatively hot. We recommend taking a break every 1~2 hours.
- While using the 3.5mm jack on the front panel as input, the RCA input on the back panel will be disconnected. While both the 3.5mm and 6.35mm are connected with headphones, the RCA output will be disconnected.
|Package Weight:||4.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Nobsound, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Definitive Technology
mpn: UCYC, ean: 0093207018589,
Definitive Technology's SubAmp 600 is a high powered amplifier specifically engineered to simplify the use of the powerful IWSub in-wall subwoofers. It features two discrete high power amplifiers with simple connections in one convenient housing that...
mpn: 4330355398, ean: 0674387797565,
Parameters: USB Input: 16bit-32bit / 32kHz-384kHz (asynchronous) Optical fiber, coaxial: 16bit-24bit / 32kHz-192kHz RCA Output Level: 2Vrms THD + N: 115dB SNR:> 120dB Channel separation:> 110dB Amp power: (@ 1% THD + N) 32Ω 130mW 64Ω 270...
mpn: BASS12K, ean: 7898556843621,
Ultra-High Power Competition Bass Only Car Audio Amplifier Mono Output Stable to One Ohm* REQUIRES PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION* Number of Channels: 01* Max. Output Power @ 14.40 VDC - 1 OHM: 12,000 Watts RMS* Max. Output Power @ 14.40 VDC - 2 OHMS: 7,0...
By Purple Audio
mpn: SWEETTEN, ean: 0700613724880,
Many manufacturers, including past Purple Audio prototypes, use linear power supplies for their racks. Traditional wisdom holds that linear power supplies are ideal for audio and generate less noise and interference. In many cases, especially with po...
By Make Noise
The Make Noise Morphagene is a modular synth module that incorporates tape music and micro sounds. An SD card stores splices, with slide control you can scan through splice and explore transience in the micro realm of each splice. Morph control intro...
mpn: 2I2-2ND_K3, ean: 0657379019371,
USB enabled 2 x inputs 2 x outputs Includes Pro Tools software Round-trip latency as low as 2.74ms Two natural sounding mic preamps Real-time guitar amp simulation and vocal reverb Record guitar and vocals simultaneously Compact and versatile for rec...
mpn: P100, ean: 0701963853510,
Start with one sleek little component and instantly access endless music options, whether from your personal collection or from the expansive libraries of Internet Radio (Pandora, TuneIn, Rhapsody, SIRIUS/XM), all available in a non-compressed, full-...
mpn: A-S1100BL, ean: 0027108950556,
Complete inheritance of the emotional and dynamic sound delivered from Yamaha. Enjoy superior audio quality with dedicated single-ended, high-grade integrated amplification that faithfully draws out all of the intrinsic value of your favorite players...
By OSD Audio
mpn: PA-150, ean: 0819603010428,
The OSD Audio PA150 Commercial Integrated Pre AMP/ 120 Watt Power Amplifier is the ideal control center for restaurants, meeting halls, schools or other small, commercial venues where multiple microphones and line audio sources are needed. This ...
mpn: CC4000, ean: 0875866006271,
Cooled by Dual variable speed fans with back-to-front airflow. Mode Selector Switch For Stereo, Parallel And Bridged-Mono Operation; Input Sensitivity Selection; Balanced Female Xara, 1/4" Tars Combi Jacks InputsMode selector switch for stereo, paral...