Product Description & Reviews
Attention: For initial starting, the device needs 5~10s to warm up. While starting, there may be a blue LED shining for about 3~5s and then it would be steady. Please do not use this device for long time. Taking a 10-minute break every 1.5~2h working would be recommended. This device is a 45W Class A Vacuum Tube Amplifier. It is normal that the shell is relatively hot after working for one hour. The attached power supply of this device has a resettable protecting function. If you can't start the device, please remove all power connection and reconnect them. It would be better to use high-impedance headphones (40~600 ohm). It is not suitable for 12~36 ohm headphones. A 3m black wire is also attached to be connected with the ground. It is used for some players that can't be matched well with this device, which may cause a little background noise. Please use the wire to connect the device's power input with the ground wire or mental items in the room. Parameters: Tube model: 1 * 6N5P (compatible with 6080); 2 * 6N3 (compatible with 5670) Input terminal: RCA; 3.5mm socket Output terminal: RCA output (preamplifier); 6.35mm earphone socket; a 3.5mm headphone socket Frequency response: 12HZ---100KHZ (-1dB) Distortion: 0.05% (300 ohm, 80 mW) Maximum output power: 300 mw (600/300 ohm); 350 mw (120 ohm); 250 mw (32 ohm) Output impedance: 32 ohm - 600 ohm Power supply: 24V4A; 110~240V; 5.5/2.2 jack Dimensions: 225*152*45 mm Weight: 1.75Kg Packing list: 1 * headphone amplifier 1 * 6N5P; 2 * 6N3 1 * 110~240V power supply
Features & Highlights
- This product designed by Nobsound and Little bear in 2017 is a pure vacuum tube headphone amplifier with dual headphone output (6.35/3.5mm) and Stereo L/R RCA input as well as 3.5mm AUX input. It can be also used as a pure tube preamplifier with the Stereo L/R RCA output.
- This product adopts the classic SRPP circuit, which has been famous for its very low background noise. Its sound output is full of analog style especially for high-impedance headphones (more than 200 ohm). Its tube can also be replaceable to get different sound performance.
- Using a SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply) instead of a normal transformer. Via boosting and filtering, it can achieve the same performance while still keep the compact dimension.
- This is a 50W class A vacuum tube amplifier. After working for about 1~2 hours, it is normal that the device may be relatively hot. We recommend taking a break every 1~2 hours.
- While using the 3.5mm jack on the front panel as input, the RCA input on the back panel will be disconnected. While both the 3.5mm and 6.35mm are connected with headphones, the RCA output will be disconnected.
|Package Weight:||4.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.