Product Description & Reviews
How to use it? Turn off your amplifier.Connect the product. Remove the power tubes and Insert the power output tubes into the bias probe sockets. Then Insert bias meter probes into the tube sockets of the amplifier. Turn on your power amp and let the tubes get warm about 5 minutes.Read the bias measurement. Current meter "A" is reading "A" input, and the Current meter "B" is reading for "B" input. If the both reading is same.That's perfect. If two reading is different. Should be no more than 2 or 3 milliamps difference for a good balance between the tubes. Package incudes: 1× Dual Bias Current Probes Tester
Features & Highlights
- This product can measure the cathode current of power tubes to get its bias current at low voltage side.
- It is suitable for EL34,KT88,6L6,6V6,5881,6550,KT66,KT100,KT120,7027.
- Dual current meters; Maximum test current: 100mA; 5.5/2.2 mm DC plug; Tube socket cable length: 23cm
- High conductivity copper; Ceramic socket; Gold pins; Solid quality
- Douk Audio is committed to provide highest level of customer service. For any problems you have, email us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
|Package Weight:||0.74 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.72 x 3.03 x 3.03 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.