Mytek Manhattan II DAC Headphone Preamplifier (Black)
Mytek Manhattan II DAC Headphone Preamplifier (Black) by Mytek at The Met Theatre. MPN: MANH-DAC-B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Manhattan II DAC is a reference USB/Network DAC/Preamplifier with MQA decoder, 384k PCM and DSD256, phono and line analog preamplifier and a
Features & Highlights
- Femto Clock Technology Mytek's new Femto Clock that's incorporated into C777 Clocking architecture pushes jitter and the noise floor below measurable levels.
- Highest Resolution Support Modern high resolution audio formats support for PCM 32 bit 384 kHz DXD to Quad DSD256 11.2 MHz. Mqa hi-res decoder: built in certified hardware mqa ® decoder
- Discrete Analog & Digital Power Supplies Two separate isolated power supplies for the analog and digital stages that lower noise and crosstalk while increasing power and consistency.
- Built-in attenuator: choice of 1db step analog attenuator for main out and headphones, 1db step digital 32bit attenuator or purist relay bypass.
- Multichannel operation, includes mch dsd) Audio recording function for digital sources: all digital inputs can be routed into computer via usb2. Allows connection of external digital sources such as cd players and digitizing adcs.