Product Description & Reviews
Manhattan II DAC is a reference USB/Network DAC/Preamplifier with MQA decoder, 384k PCM and DSD256, phono and line analog preamplifier and a reference headphone amplifier. Integrates digital streaming and vinyl analog playback for reference listening on headphones and speakers. Phono input card is optional. Optional Roon Ready Network Card turns the DAC into streamer.Femto Clock Technology Mytek's new Femto Clock that's incorporated into C777 Clocking architecture pushes jitter and the noise floor below measurable levels..
Features & Highlights
- Femto Clock Technology Mytek's new Femto Clock that's incorporated into C777 Clocking architecture pushes jitter and the noise floor below measurable levels.
- Highest Resolution Support Modern high resolution audio formats support for PCM 32 bit 384 kHz DXD to Quad DSD256 11.2 MHz. Mqa hi-res decoder: built in certified hardware mqa ® decoder
- Discrete Analog & Digital Power Supplies Two separate isolated power supplies for the analog and digital stages that lower noise and crosstalk while increasing power and consistency.
- Built-in attenuator: choice of 1db step analog attenuator for main out and headphones, 1db step digital 32bit attenuator or purist relay bypass.
- Multichannel operation, includes mch dsd) Audio recording function for digital sources: all digital inputs can be routed into computer via usb2. Allows connection of external digital sources such as cd players and digitizing adcs.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.