Musical Surroundings Nova II battery-powered dual-mono MM/MC Phono Preamp (Black)
Musical Surroundings Nova II battery-powered dual-mono MM/MC Phono Preamp (Black) by Musical Surroundings at The Met Theatre. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Gain switches (dB) 40, 44, 46, 48, 50, 51.5, 52.7, 53.7, 56, 57.5, 58.4, 59.4, 60 Input load switches (Ohms) 200pF/300pF, 30, 40, 50, 59, 80, 100,
Features & Highlights
- Built in California, the new Nova II is a battery-powered phono stage with incredible flexibility and performance. The Nova II replaces the popular Nova Phonomena. Our Nova II battery-powered phono preamplifier, sharing improved chassis design of our MYDAC II, features dual-mono, discrete circuitry with extensive gain and loading flexibility, delivering the best sound in its price range.
- Like the Phonomena II and SuperNova II, the Nova II has rear panel accessible switches for easily accessible and highly flexible gain and loading adjustment. It features 2 rechargeable internal NiMH dual-mono battery packs with Smart Sensing auto recharge feature. All AC and charging circuits automatically disconnect when listening in battery mode. The Nova II features enhanced casework design and upgraded internal components.
- The Musical Surroundings Nova II is a complete phonograph preamplifier with RIAA equalization that amplifies the output signal of a phono cartridge, either moving coil or moving magnet, up to a nominal "line level". The Nova II may be used with a receiver or an integrated amplifier. If you use separate components, a line level control unit (preamp) is required before the power amp, since there is no independent volume control for the Nova II.
- New casework with black anodized finish. Improved resonance isolation for main board and battery power supply. 5dB better signal-to-noise ratio.
- Super matched transistor pair input for improved linearity and sonic performance. Discrete, dual-mono circuitry.