Product Description & Reviews
From Micromega, the makers of the award-winning MyDAC, the brand-new MyGroov MM/MC phono preamp is getting analog lovers talking. For well under $300, MyGroov has circuitry that automatically adapts to any cartridge no matter the impedance or sensitivity. Detail retrieval, clarity, background silence, and richness abound in this supremely affordable jewelbox.Differential analog input structure to avoid current injection into the cartridge ; Adapts to all ty. LED status indicator : Red when MyGROOV is in standby and White in operation ; Integrated in house d.
Features & Highlights
- Differential analog input structure to avoid current injection into the cartridge ; Adapts to all ty
- LED status indicator : Red when MyGROOV is in standby and White in operation ; Integrated in house d
- Textured ABS enclosure ; Cartridge load impedance : MM - 47 kO / MC - 100 O. ; Gain : MM - 40 dB / M
- RIAA deviation < ± 1 dB (20 Hz - 20 kHz). ; Frequency response : 20 Hz - 20 kHz. ; Signal to noise r
- Very low standby consumption ( <200 mW) ; Unit complies with most stringent power regulation
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.7 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.