Product Description & Reviews
What makes the Motion 8 center channel sound so amazing? MartinLogan's dedicated in-house engineering team started by utilizing and refining the most advanced, compact technologies and combining them with innovative engineering. The result is an emotionally engaging sound that rivals (and most times trounces) traditional loudspeakers of similar size and price. Although our engineers won't reveal exactly how they make the sausage, here are a few technologies that help give MartinLogan Motion Series such a unique sound:
Features & Highlights
- You get this great product.... MartinLogan - Motion 4 Gloss Black (Ea.) Bookshelf Speaker
- Plus, you get: MartinLogan - Motion 8 Gloss Black (Ea.) Center Channel Speaker
- And, you get: MartinLogan - Dynamo 500 10-inch 120-watt Powered Subwoofer
- Dynamo 500's high-resolution driver combines a 10-inch polypropylene cone with a high-intensity magnet structure to achieve huge excursion and output capability without sacrificing detail. By eliminating cone flexure, even at long voice-coil excursions, Dynamo 500's advanced-technology bass driver achieves the very low distortion necessary for proper blending with MartinLogan ATF (Advanced Thin Film) and electrostatic speakers.
- Dynamo 500's amplifier belongs to a recently-developed class of switch-mode designs that incorporate a variety of innovative techniques to reduce noise, distortion, and heat to the lowest possible levels. In particular, the switching frequency is much higher than in typical subwoofer amplifiers of this type, providing a tremendous true 120 watts continuously with extremely low distortion. |
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Acoustic Audio by Goldwood
mpn: HT-65, ean: 0893044002600,