Product Description & Reviews
Product Description · 11.2 MHz DSD & 384 kHz 32 bit PCM corresponding USB-DAC function: equipped with a USB interface device of the new development, was in response to the input of up to 11.2 MHz DSD and 384 kHz / 32 bit PCM. Playback method of DSD is, native playback and by the ASIO driver (Windows only), supports both type of DoP (DSD Audio over PCM Frames). Performs the control in the high-precision clock circuit of HD-AMP1 body without synchronizing the PC and the clock, also supports asynchronous mode. It can be jitter-free transmission that does not depend on the PC side of the clock of fluctuation (jitter). Digital Isolation System: USB connection is a high-frequency noise and flowing from the PC was, in order to eliminate the adverse effect on the sound quality by the high-frequency noise generated from the digital circuit of the HD-AMP1, 4 element high-speed digital isolators, 7 equipped with the circuit using "digital isolation system". Data is transferred via the magnetic through the transformer coil incorporated in the IC chip, the input and output sides becomes electrically insulated state. By isolating the signal line between the digital audio circuit and the D / A converter, eliminating the influence of high-frequency noise to the DAC circuit and an analog audio circuit. As a result, it prevents the sound quality deterioration due to high-frequency noise. In addition, it has prevented the diffraction of noise to separate the ground of USB interface devices from the audio circuit. High transparency, achieving a stable sound. · HDAM® equipped with full discrete preamplifier circuit: By using the HDAM®-SA2 which boasts an ultra-high slew rate, has achieved a current-feedback preamplifier with excellent channel separation up to the super-high region at high speed. Of the left and right channels of equal length, by layout thoroughly the parallel arrangement, channel separation, we have extended space expressive power.
Features & Highlights
- Rated output: 35 W + 35 W (8 Ω, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, THD 0.1%) / Dynamic Power: 70 W + 70 W (4 Ω, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, THD 0.1%) / playback frequency range: 2 Hz - 96 kHz / reproduction frequency response: 2 Hz - 50 kHz (-3 dB) (DSD, PCM: 192 kHz) / 2Hz - 20 kHz (PCM: 44.1 kHz) / SN ratio: 105 dB (audible band) / harmonic distortion rate: 0.05% (1 kHz, audible band) / input sensitivity / impedance: 200 mVrms / 22 kΩ / headphone output: 350 mV / 32Ω
- Sound input terminal: USB-B × 1, USB-A (front) × 1, coaxial digital × 1, optical digital × 2, analog × 2 / audio output terminal: headphone × 1, subwoofer × 1 / other input-output terminal : Marantz remote bus (RC-5) input and output × 1
- ※ Power: AC100V (50 / 60Hz) / power consumption; 55 W / standby power: 0.3 W / ◆ ※ power in the specifications if AC100V (of 50 / 60Hz), We recommend that you drop the voltage to AC100V to such as transformers . (Power consumption also make sure.)
- Dimensions: W304 x H107 x D352 mm / mass: 5.8 kg
- Accessories: Japanese Quick Start guide, Japanese manual, remote control (RC002HD), AAA batteries × 2, USB cable, power cord
|Item Weight:||12.79 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.97 x 4.21 x 4.21 inches|
|Package Weight:||17.28 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.91 x 8.82 x 8.82 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.